Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Feedback's Movie on SCI-FI 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Feedback's Movie on SCI-FI

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  15 Aug 2007 20:55
from http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0708/14/index.htm
Sci Fi Channel has announced details of the movie in which Matthew Atherton, a.k.a. Feedback, winner of Season 1 of Who Wants To Be A Super?, will appear.

The film is called Mega Snake and will premiere on on Saturday, August 25 at 9 p.m. (ET/PT).

Here's how the network describes the movie:

"Mega Snake, starring Michael Shanks (Stargate SG-1), is the thrilling tale of a serpent with supernatural powers unwittingly unleashed upon the residents of a small town. Before long, the reptile grows to a gargantuan size, wreaking havoc on everything in its path. When the snake threatens the lives of a group of children at a carnival, it's up to Feedback to save the day!"
Posted:  20 Sep 2007 04:05
FeedBack is awesome. But his movie not so awesome. But Who wants to be a super hero is completely awsome!!!!
Posted:  20 Sep 2007 15:15
Feedback's movie stunk. I thought he was going to get his own full length movie, but instead he only got a small part. I quit watching it after the first 30 minutes or so. I think there was something else on anyway. Seemed like that movie was trying to make us Tennesseans into a bunch of snake handlers anyway. In fact my wife told me the last time somebody from East TN was on TV, it was the X-files and you guessed it the story was on snake handlers. I've never seen a snake handler in my life.

If I see a snake it's dead. I hate snakes.
Posted:  20 Sep 2007 17:59
Wow your from tennessee also? Awesome I live in east Tennessee
Posted:  20 Sep 2007 21:15
Now that's a coicidence. I'll bet your aren't a snake handler either? We should complain to the sci-fi channel.
Posted:  20 Sep 2007 21:54
LOL!

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League