Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Heores Season Premiere Tomorrow! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / TV SCI-FI / Heroes / Heores Season Premiere Tomorrow!
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Heores Season Premiere Tomorrow!

Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Store Fronts Around the World
Posted:  24 Sep 2007 04:27
so....who's hyped?
Posted:  24 Sep 2007 16:13
I'm ready to watch it tonight. Can't wait!
Posted:  24 Sep 2007 16:55
I can't wait either, I'm going to have it taped so as soon as I finish the last 4 discs in season 1 I'll start watching it.
Posted:  24 Sep 2007 18:03
Word I'm there.
Posted:  24 Sep 2007 22:58
last...4...discs?!?
enjoy
Posted:  24 Sep 2007 23:09
oh I will...

every time i see this icon : I think of Hiro telling Ando a hero does not use his powers for personal gain.  lol
Posted:  25 Sep 2007 02:29
that is what it looks like!
Posted:  25 Sep 2007 15:34   Last Edited By: Tim
So watched last night's episode. Here we go again with a bunch of questions. Will Hiro turn his hero into a hero? What is wrong with Peter and how did he get into that box? What is with that weird chinese symbol, why does Nathan have a beard, and where was Spock and Kirk when Sulu died?
Posted:  25 Sep 2007 18:09
Quote:
and where was Spock and Kirk when Sulu died?
Pages: 1 
Say What?
Posted:  25 Sep 2007 18:31
Hiro's dad died, you know he also played Sulu on Star Trek.
Posted:  25 Sep 2007 18:34
Oh Ok. See I never was astar trek fan. Star wars all the way.
Posted:  25 Sep 2007 18:34
Oh Ok. See I never was astar trek fan. Star wars all the way.
Posted:  26 Sep 2007 01:50
spoilers lectrohm.
ha! funny stuff tim!  i watched his first appearance on the show with my parents and they were quick to inform me on the sulu detail.  for a second there i thought hiro was gonna have to be that samurai himself, but in the next episode preview it said the white guy had powers.  i loved the epiode overall.  it actually got somewhere, a thing some of the first season episodes missed on big.  i'm glad matt's alive and that he divorced his man-hoe wife.i also like that him, mohinder, and horn-rimmed glasses are working together taking care of the girl and taking down the organization. it looks like a great start.  glad to see nathan's alive and changed his ways too with his "you're evil mom" quote and beard and all.  and it's even refreshing to have hiro in one place for a while.  he could be real hard to follow sometimes last season.
Posted:  26 Sep 2007 04:00   Last Edited By: Mysterio
It was awesome.

Captain America - Comic Cover
Buy This Captain America poster

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern