*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Indy Films On New DVDs 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Indy Films On New DVDs

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  07 Mar 2008 15:47
Indy Films Drop On New DVDs

All three Indiana Jones movies are coming to DVD in individual special editions and as a new boxed set on May 13, Lucasfilm and Paramount Home Entertainment announced.

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade special-edition DVDs will feature new, exclusive bonus features that dig deeper into the making of the films. The three movies were restored and remastered in 2003.

The DVDs will drop days before the fourth installment, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, opens in theaters on May 22. The three films were previously available only as a boxed set.
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=49650

Indiana Jones Posters

Indiana Jones DVDs
Posted:  08 Mar 2008 01:03
But I already bought them on DVD once. Is there even going to be enought new material to be worth it?
Posted:  08 Mar 2008 16:14
I don't know. Personally I wouldn't buy it again unless I just bought one of those Blue-ray discs players. Then  I might upgrade. Indiana Jones movies and Star Wars movies are probably worth the upgrade.

I haven't got one of those Blu-ray players yet. Whatever you do don't buy a HD player or discs anymore. I read Blu-ray won the consumer battle and HD is going to be discontinued.
Posted:  08 Mar 2008 19:45
Yeah I think it has something to do with Sony supporting blu-rays with the PS3
Posted:  10 Mar 2008 00:30
Yeah, I think so too. That was an excellent marketing movie for Blu-Ray.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil