Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community The Incredible Hulk DVD 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Hulk / The Incredible Hulk DVD
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

The Incredible Hulk DVD

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  14 Oct 2008 15:29   Last Edited By: Tim
The Incredible Hulk is coming out on a 3 Disc Special Edition October 21. I think this one I'm going to have to spring for. I tend to try and wait it out till they get cheaper, but I don't want to take a chance on not getting the 3 Disc version.
http://superherouniverse.com/images/hulk3d.jpg

With this version you get to see what everyone is talking about namely a frozen Captain America.

From what I understand it's a deleted scene from the artic which was to deal with Banner wanting to commit suicide. Deciding this scene wasn't kid friendly it got yanked, but it's back on the DVD as an alternate opening. You'll probably have to look hard to see Cap though. He's in the ice and barely visible, but he's there. Order the DVD from Amazon

Here's a deleted scene that has been released to the internet featuring Banner and Doc Samson.

Here's a making of video clip.

It also has a Becoming the Hulk feature, the Anatomy of a Hulk-Out, and much more.

The Incredible Hulk is also on Blu-Ray, wide screen, and a full screen edition

Extra here's some Hulk posters.

Hulk store - Books DVDs Posters Shirts Toys Video Games
Hulk fan art
Posted:  22 Oct 2008 22:06
Man Walmart screwed up, they've got like 10 times the amount of their regular edition and bonus for sale vs just a few of the 3disc special edition. You can tell where it was and it's about gone. I just got mine. Will be watching it tonight.
Posted:  23 Oct 2008 15:12
I got to rent it first. I wanna buy, but, I'm going to wait.
to me Wal-Mart is ganger's bredding area....walk with an Ac/Dc album and get shot. (exageration). But there are some bad ganger's.
Posted:  23 Oct 2008 16:11   Last Edited By: Tim
Watched it last night. Haven't watched all of the special features though. I liked it as much the second time as I did the first.

The deleted intro was ok, but the appearance of Captain America in the ice you may have heard of is so fast it's almost subliminal. In fact it's easier to see at full speed than trying to pause it.

I think if you are a Hulk fan you should definitely add this movie to your collection. It's probably the best representation of the Hulk to ever be seen on the screen.
Posted:  23 Oct 2008 18:52   Last Edited By: Lectrohm
Just wached it. 
Posted:  24 Oct 2008 18:45
Already got it along with a couple on new Hulk t-shirts. My favorite is the the Run Hulk t-shirt
Posted:  24 Oct 2008 19:30
Bought it last weekend. Only found the 2 disc version. But it's got a 3D holographic cover. What's on the 3 disc?
Posted:  24 Oct 2008 21:07
The third disc is for transferring the movie on to Ipods, Macs, or PC.

Not something I need unfortunately, but I guess it might come in handy for those that like to watch movies on a computer. I like to watch mine on the big big screen TV myself.
Posted:  31 Oct 2008 16:12
The Incredible Hulk Smashes the Competition
Source:The Hollywood Reporter
October 30, 2008

Universal's The Incredible Hulk debuted at No. 1 on all three charts last week.

The summer theatrical hit bumped the previous week's winner, Paramount's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, to the No. 2 position on all three charts.

"Hulk" handily took the top spot on the Nielsen VideoScan First Alert sales chart for the week ending Oct. 26, selling more than four times as many copies as the next-highest-ranked debutante, The Strangers, also from Universal, which bowed at No. 3.

"Hulk" also topped Home Media Magazine's video rental chart for the week ending Oct. 26, though in rental stores it only generated about twice as many transactions as did "Strangers," which also bowed at No. 3.

"Hulk" scored its third win on the Nielsen VideoScan Blu-ray Disc chart.

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers