Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Galleries Sections Added for Big Blue, CrawlSpace, Midnight, more 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Superhero Universe Characters / Superhero Universe General Discussion / Galleries Sections Added for Big Blue, CrawlSpace, Midnight, more
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Galleries Sections Added for Big Blue, CrawlSpace, Midnight, more

Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  29 May 2009 16:26
I added sections in the gallery under the Superhero Universe category.

Big Blue
Crawlspace Universe
Johnny Rebel
Martian
Midnight Avenger Comics
Sugar Skull

I tried to copy all the images to their category, but if I missed any please feel free to add the image to it's category. If there is any other category needed please let me know.
Posted:  29 May 2009 17:43   Last Edited By: new midnight avenger
Overall I think most of my universe is there except for the more recent covers done by Bono but since they're not yet posted in the gallery that's understandable. And Wayne's artwork of Coyote on his motorcycle should be there as well, I know it was for the Big Blue story but still.

Great idea for adding the different categories.

Hey Wayne, Trickstyx, and Bono seeing as how you guys have all done pics of my characters if you get the chance can you add them to the new MAC category?

Thanks guys
Posted:  30 May 2009 00:57
Good idea Tim. It'll make things easier in future.
Ps you missed one of your own Johnny Rebel images off. Plus maybe the Superhero defense league image which might cover all the pages
Posted:  30 May 2009 18:16
I figured I'd miss some somewhere. I'll try to get them as I go.
Posted:  27 Jun 2009 11:28
You maybe could make a section for my comics to? Dual Comics. I know, i know. The name is a bit weird. But I could not make up any better.
Posted:  27 Jun 2009 23:59
Who all is in your comics group, comicsdude?
Posted:  02 Jul 2009 11:49
It is most Saber Hawk.
Posted:  02 Jul 2009 16:07
I'm sure we can after you get enough images built up.
Posted:  06 Jul 2009 23:25
OK. Thanks!

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League