Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community I was attacked by the Joker! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

I was attacked by the Joker!

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  05 Sep 2009 15:41
Okay let me tell you what happened the other day in downtown Harrogate.

I was walking downtown, my wife and oldest daughter was a little ways ahead and me and my younger daughter were lagging a bit behind because of the crowds.

Out of nowhere I see this guy in a purple suit and joker painted face come running over towards me holding something shiny in his hand.

He shouts at me "you'll definitely be interested in this!"

Then he thrusts his hand out towards me. Not knowing what was in his hand and only noticing it was shiny I thought he was going to stab me with a knife.

I almost jumped backwards but then I noticed it was some kind of paper. So I took it and he darted back into the crowd.

It was sort of like card stock paper and it had a plasticky feel to it which is what made it shiny in the sunlight. Looking at it it was a flyer for a knew comic book shop that opened in town.

As I caught up with my wife I was still puzzling over what he meant by "you'll definitely be interested in this" and my wife laughed at me.

Then she pointed out that I was wearing one of my Marvel Comics shirts. That's why the fake Joker thought I'd be interested in the comic book store.

Anyway it is kinda funny now but at the time I really didn't know what to think of the lunatic dressed as the Joker or what he was going to do to me.

Has this happened to anyone else or am I just prone to be accousted by supervillains?
Posted:  05 Sep 2009 19:36
Be thankful he didn't want to show you a 'Magic Trick'
Posted:  06 Sep 2009 03:26
Or something "cool".
Posted:  08 Sep 2009 14:49
Yeah, watch out for those magic tricks.

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman