Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Last Flash Issue 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Last Flash Issue

Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  14 Feb 2006 22:30
Guys I just picked up the very last Flash of the second series. There ending it with number 230 after 19 years. They say though they'll be back in a few months with another Flash series, but I'm afraid they'll get rid of Wally West, which after watching him on the JLU Cartoon I've got to like him. He's a funny character. Did you see the last JLU Flash episode where Wally asks the Trickster if he's stopped taking his meds. Funny stuff.

I think the whole Infinite Crisis series is going to be the death of Wally West the way the original Crisis on Infinite Earth's was the end of the Barry Allen Flash.
Posted:  19 Feb 2006 15:29
sucks to like flash
and thaz also y i dont really like dc comics, always killin off the best of em.[sad]
Posted:  04 Mar 2006 17:12
dc comics suck compared to marvel
Posted:  04 Mar 2006 17:26
hey, are u by any chance hinting that u like marvel MORE than D.C.!? (gasp)
Posted:  04 Mar 2006 17:32
well yeah i am
Posted:  04 Mar 2006 17:34
me too
Posted:  31 May 2006 16:30
sorry but i must concur, marvel apeal to much to their fans not enough dark stuff, DC i am a huge fan of its more darker and gothic which apeals more to me, also i like Dc virtigo comics, constantine and V for vendetta
Posted:  31 May 2006 19:03
well marvel does have the punisher.
Posted:  01 Jun 2006 15:20
i was gonna say that. and i know what you mean, guys in red and blue tights with an "s" on their chest just scream gothic.
Posted:  02 Jun 2006 02:56
well i was at the mall and i went into that gothic store and saw many superman shirts now that is some wierd shizz.
Posted:  02 Jun 2006 17:59
i missd something, i thought gothic was "DARK"?
Posted:  02 Jun 2006 18:37   Last Edited By: Tim
Gothic is something I'm not quite sure I understand.
I like bright colors too much to get into totally black everything, which is what I picture Gothic as. I wonder would Johnny Cash have been considered Gothic? How about Zorro?

Posted:  02 Jun 2006 20:27
no, goth pweople are people who where clown size black pants with chains, lots of skulls, weird hats, fuishnet, etc. and listen to music where all they do is scream. not to generlize but, hey 2 out of 3 goths i've known have been complete retards. batman is somewhat gothic you could sasy, but i think that's an extreme.
Posted:  02 Jun 2006 21:49
I think you just described a cross between the Red Skull and Mr. T.

That's kind of scary, superdude.
Posted:  02 Jun 2006 22:18
yeah, but mr. t has more sttyle, and it is scary.
Posted:  02 Jun 2006 23:21
Yeah, I grew up watching the A-team. Mr. T was like my hero.

Him and Murdock cracked me up.
Posted:  03 Jun 2006 00:01
all the goths i know (wich is only one) well he is an complete and utter moron! i could find no other way to say it . but that is all i shall  say since this is super hero universe not goth bashing universe
Posted:  03 Jun 2006 00:48
I know no gothic types, so I can't say anyway other than I don't care who gets bashed as long as we don't bash Tn hillbillies. We is very sensitive down here in the sticks. We all been known to shoot city folk for laughing at us.

Got to go, dang cow ran into my kitchen again. I told jr. not to let that durn thing run lose.

[sad]
Posted:  03 Jun 2006 16:50

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League