Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Avengers Micro Episodes Online now! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Avengers / Avengers Micro Episodes Online now!
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Avengers Micro Episodes Online now!

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  10 Oct 2010 21:31   Last Edited By: Tim
Avengers Clothing for sale Avengers Books Avengers DVDs Avengers toys

Avengers DVDs at Amazon

Iron Man episode 1

The Hulk

Ant Man

Hydra Lives continues the Iron Man episode battle

Thor

Mandroids -Iron Man

Hulk vs world

Posted:  18 Oct 2010 20:19
In case you missed the recent Disney broadcasts, these are great links to the episodes.   
Posted:  20 Oct 2010 08:36
I do find these episodes to be good tasters for the series, and like some of the characterizations (like Bucky, who, unlike many sidekicks in such shows, is portrayed as somebody who can actually hold his own in a fight).  But problems do sometimes arise.  Like Pym stating that he is the first scientist to study vibranium, and that people are unsure if it is safe for humans to handle, even though the Wakandan people have been using it for years and Hydra has a special weapon desgned to use vibranium as a power source.  Also, Wolverine being called Howlett, even though he shouldn't remember his real name (unless this is closer to the movie version of Wolverine).

And I'm not a fan of black Nck Fury--for the very fact that he was supposed to have commanded a mostly-white platoon in World War II, which was 20 years before the civil rights movement.  I can't suspend my disbelief that much.  Also, Hydra in the place of Nazis is a bit of a weird factor to me.

One last gripe (which these episodes don't show) is that the theme song desn't seem right.  But I do think the show will look interesting, and I like how these micro-episodes arenot filler nonsense and actually set up a backstory that might not be set up in the show (like Black Widow framing Hawkeye, as well as Loki being banished from Asgard).

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers