*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Green Hornet Movie Collectibles 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / TV SCI-FI / Green Hornet / Green Hornet Movie Collectibles
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Green Hornet Movie Collectibles

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  30 Dec 2010 20:20
Since the Green Hornet is set to release early in 2011, I thought I'd review some of the collectibles that are currently out there for the movie.

The Green Hornet Movie Collector Green Hornet Action Figure

This figure is sculpted by Alex Heinke, this figure is 6-inch scale and highly detailed and movie accurate and feature multiple points of articulation according to Amazon. The Green Hornet figure includes his signature Gas Gun weapon.

Buy The Green Hornet Movie Collector Green Hornet Action Figure

The Green Hornet Movie Collector Kato Action Figure

This one goes with the above action figure it's Jay Chou as the Green Hornet's sidekick Kato. Kato comes with alternate hands that allow you to display with either throwing knives or fists.

Buy The Green Hornet Movie Collector Kato Action Figure

For more Green Hornet Toys
Posted:  30 Dec 2010 20:29   Last Edited By: Tim
The Green Hornet Movie Black Beauty Collectible Die-Cast Vehicle with Weapons Drawn "Firepower Mode"

According to the manufacturer, this Green Hornet Movie Black Beauty Collectible is one of two 1:50 scale collector die-cast vehicles featuring Black Beauty Street Mode or Black Beauty Firepower Mode. After the mysterious death of his father, Britt Reid played by Seth Rogen strikes an unlikely friendship with the industrious and inventive Kato. Using all his ingenuity and skill, Kato builds the ultimate in advanced retro weaponry, The Black Beauty, an indestructible mobile fortress, equal parts firepower and horse power! This collectible comes from Factory Entertainment.

Product Description
Green Hornet Movie Black Beauty 1.5 Diecast Car With Weapons Factory Entertainment is proud to present Green Hornet Movie's 'The Black Beauty' in 'Firepower Mode', with its weapons drawn, ready for action.

Buy The Green Hornet Movie Black Beauty Collectible Die-Cast Vehicle with Weapons Drawn

I want the lifesize version. I'd love to be able to knock out red light camera like in the movie. That would rock!

And here's the link for Street Mode Black Beauty Collectible Die-Cast Vehicle

more Green Hornet collectibles
Posted:  30 Dec 2010 20:54
Green Hornet Deluxe Adult Hat

I don't know if this is connected to the movie for sure or not, but if you want to look like the Green Hornet you need his hat.

Buy the Green Hornet Deluxe Adult Hat

Posted:  30 Dec 2010 20:57
This Green Hornet Gun is just too cool! Bad guys beware!

Buy this Green Hornet Gun
Posted:  30 Dec 2010 20:59
Got to have a mask to do any serious superhero work.

Buy the Green Hornet Adult Mask

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters