Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community THOR VS. HULK N THE AVENGERS 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Hulk / THOR VS. HULK N THE AVENGERS
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

THOR VS. HULK N THE AVENGERS

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  24 Jan 2011 11:50
Chris Hemsworth reveals some friction to lash out among the characters see full story below:

Photobucket

by Silas Lesnick
Jan 24th, 2011Hints at Thor/Hulk fight, calls screenplay "incredible" and "massive"
Though he admits that there have been only very brief discussions between him and fellow Avengers cast mates since they all took the stage at last year's Comic-Con, Thor leading man Chris Hemsworth offered a few additional updates on the ensemble flim to MTV News.

"I saw a very early draft and, yeah, it's incredible," Hemsworth said of the screenplay, "...Look, everything about the story in the comic books is huge. You have these huge, big superheroes and these huge, big egos kind of crammed into one small space. Reading the script, it was massive. I said to Joss [Whedon], 'I don't know how you're going to shoot this thing, but I'm excited to be onboard and let's give it a go.'"

He added that there will be, on screen, a lot of friction between Thor and his fellow Avengers, hinting that Thor and the Hulk, especially, will come to blows onscreen.

When asked about the rumored cameo of Jeremy Renner in Thor, Hemsworth played it coy, neither confirming nor denying the actor or the character's appearance. If Hawkeye, does appear, though, it won't be in a scene with Hemsworth.

"He wasn't on set when I was there," Hemsworth did confirm.

Thor is slated to hit theaters on May 6th of this year with The Avengers following on May 4th of 2012.

Photobucket

source: superherohype
Posted:  24 Jan 2011 15:38   Last Edited By: Tim
This is cool! This is the kind of thing that makes a superhero movie great. A great fight scene is where it's at. That's where Superman Returns messed up. No huge fight scene just lots of lifting.

This is the next best thing to seeing Superman take on the Hulk on the big screen which of course will never happen unless Disney buys out DC Comics from Warner Bros.

For those who haven't seen the animated version of the Hulk/Thor fight, you might want to get it before the real deal happens.

http://hulkangry.com/images/hulkvs.jpg

Buy the Hulk Vs DVD

Hulk Vs. (Special Edition) (Widescreen)

Hulk Vs. [Blu-ray]

more on the animated version

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil