Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Human Target Cancelled 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / TV SCI-FI / Human Target Cancelled
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Human Target Cancelled

Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Store Fronts Around the World
Posted:  11 May 2011 06:16   Last Edited By: Rick Jones
Quote:
Fox giveth and it taketh away. In the wake of picking up several new series to order, the network has axed three shows — the action-packed Human Target, crime drama The Chicago Code, and freshman comedy Breaking In, Deadline reports.

Human Target, starring Mark Valley, only averaged 6.33 million viewers in its second season, while The Chicago Code averaged 6.77 million viewers in the 11 episodes aired so far. According to HitFix, the remaining episodes will still air. As for the Bret Harrison workplace comedy Breaking In, it's averaged 7.83 million viewers over the five episodes that have aired.

11 Promising Pilots starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Will Arnett and more!

In happier news, Fox is the first network to reveal its series orders for the comedies I Hate My Teenage Daughter and The New Girl and dramas Finder and Alcatraz.

In Teenage Daughter, two women (Jaime Pressly and Katie Finneran) fret that their daughters are turning into the type of girls who picked on them in high school. Sherry Bilsing-Graham and Ellen Kreamer will executive-produce. Eric Sheffer Stevens, Kristi Lauren, Aisha Coleman, Kevin Rahm and Chad Coleman will also star.

The New Girl (which TVGuide.com had spotlighted as one of its 11 Promising Pilots) stars Zooey Deschanel as a brokenhearted elementary school teacher who moves away from her ex and instead bunks with three unruly guys. She'll be the second Deschanel on the Fox network, joining her sister Emily who stars on Bones.

The Bones spin-off: Will the show's fans like Finder?

Speaking of Bones, the forensic drama's spin-off Finder follows a former military policeman (Geoff Stults) with the ability to find anything. Saffron Burrows and Michael Clarke Duncan also star. The characters were introduced in a Bones episode in April. Hart Hanson wrote the pilot and will executive-produce.

Finally, Alcatraz centers on a cop (Sarah Jones) and a team of FBI agents who track down a group of missing Alcatraz prisoners and guards who reappear in the present day after disappearing 30 years earlier. J.J. Abrams will executive-produce and Liz Sarnoff (Lost) will be the showrunner. Jorge Garcia, Sam Neill, Jonny Coyne, Jason Butler Harner, Parminder Nagra, Santiago Cabrera and Robert Forster also star.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/05/10/fox-cancels-breaking-in-and-human-target/92184/comment-page-2/

Man this sucks. Human Target has to be one of the best shows on TV. Fox must be out of their minds to cancel it. I mean this show has got it all: a great cast of characters, plenty of action, and some good humor. Oh well there goes another great show.
Posted:  11 May 2011 14:24
Man that does suck, and I was into "Breaking In" too.

I'm sure at least some of the stuff they will be airing instead will be nothing but crap.

I mean come on with titles like " I Hate My Teenage Daughter" and "The New Girl "

What is it do only girls watch TV anymore?
Posted:  12 May 2011 00:22
Either that or the guys have gotten girlier. I know that some of them actually watch those stupid shows instead of shows for real men, like Human Target. Its a crying shame.
Posted:  12 May 2011 14:17   Last Edited By: Tim
Maybe their women make them watch shows them girly shows. Luckily, my wife goes along with my choice of TV shows. Remember the days when the A-team, Knight Rider, Miami Vice, and the Dukes of Hazzard were in the top 10 or 20 shows? Back then action was king. Of course even sensitive type shows were good like Highway to Heaven. I even liked the Waltons, but of course my mother had to watch that show otherwise I might have found something else on that night, who knows. I guess there was crap back then too, but the crappy shows sort of fade from my memory while the good shows live on.
Posted:  13 May 2011 13:55
I'd have to say the men have gotten girlier if they're letting their wives make them watch Dancing with the Stars and those other girly shows. You're probably right about all the lame shows fading from mmemory over time. So in a few years we'll still remember Human Target, Fringe, Smallvile, Chuck, etc. as really great shows and Dancing with the Stars, Gossip Girl and those will all be forgotten.

Captain America - Comic Cover
Buy This Captain America poster

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League