Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community New Conan the Barbarian Movie Poster 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Hero Collectibles / Posters / New Conan the Barbarian Movie Poster
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

New Conan the Barbarian Movie Poster

Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Store Fronts Around the World
Posted:  11 May 2011 21:00   Last Edited By: Tim
Latest Conan the Barbarian movie poster with the title,"Born on the Battlefield".

http://superherouniverse.com/images/Conan_poster.jpg

Movie Description: The most legendary Barbarian of all time is back this Summer. Having thrived and evolved for eight consecutive decades in the public imagination, Conan’s exploits in the Hyborian Age now come alive like never before in a colossal 3D action-adventure film that is extremely faithful to Robert Howard’s original works.

A quest that begins as a personal vendetta for the fierce Cimmerian warrior soon turns into an epic battle against hulking rivals, horrific monsters, and impossible odds, as Conan realizes he is the only hope of saving the great nations of Hyboria from an encroaching reign of supernatural evil. 

Jason Momoa stars as Conan in this epic 3D action-adventure.  Also starring Rachel Nichols, Stephen Lang, Ron Perlman and Rose McGowan, CONAN THE BARBARIAN in 3D releases in theaters everywhere August 19th, 2011!
Posted:  12 May 2011 00:24
I saw the trailer today when I watched the Thor movie. This one looks to be really good! it seemes like it will be more true to the source material than the Arnold movies. This guy seems to act more liek Conan to me.
Posted:  08 Dec 2011 12:38   Last Edited By: Tim
Wow that's amazing! Never got a chance to see it. Looking forward to download it soon.

Captain America - Comic Cover
Buy This Captain America poster

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League