Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community "Bumblebee" Edition Chevrolet Camaro Revealed 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Saturday Morning Heroes / Transformers / "Bumblebee" Edition Chevrolet Camaro Revealed
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

"Bumblebee" Edition Chevrolet Camaro Revealed

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  27 Jun 2011 21:13   Last Edited By: Tim
"Bumblebee" Edition Chevrolet Camaro Revealed

http://superherouniverse.com/images/transformers-chevy%20camaro.jpg

According to Fox News here's the lowdown on the new Bumblebee Camaro.

The appearance package includes black rally stripes that run the length of the car, a unique rear spoiler, black 20-inch wheels with Autobot logos and Autobot shields on the front fenders. The interior features yellow-stitched leather upholstery with logos on the front headrests and center console.

The special edition is only available on top of the line 2012 2LT six-cylinder and 2SS eight-cylinder versions of the Camaro, and its $3,000 price includes the RS appearance package, which currently costs $1,600 as a standalone package on V6 models, $1,300 on V8s. Upgraded 21-inch wheels and a black ground effects package will also be available as dealer-installed options.

The automaker first offered a Transformers edition Camaro in 2009 in concert with the release of “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” the same year that the fifth-generation of the model went on sale after a seven-year hiatus.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/06/27/bumblebee-edition-chevrolet-camaro-revealed/#ixzz1QVKfiFcy

I want one, that's all I can say.

And listen to this.

Orders for the new special edition Camaro begin in July, with initial deliveries slated for September. The renderings released of the car show a suede-like trim on the face of the dashboard not seen on today's car, visual confirmation that the interior of the Camaro will be upgraded for the 2012 model year. The high-performance Camaro ZL1 concept introduced at this year's Chicago Auto Show featured the same trim. That car is slated to go on sale in January of 2012 with a 550 hp supercharged V8 engine and advanced active suspension system.

If that horse power ain't enought to make you want to give a big Tim Allen tool time grunt, I can't help you, bud.

Transformers commercial Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Trailer

Transformers store clothing books dvds posters toys video games

Transformers fan art
Posted:  27 Jun 2011 22:15
Dude I want this car!!! I've been wanting a camaro since the new body style came out but this one makes me want it even more. I'm drueling just looking at the pic!
Posted:  29 Jun 2011 16:53   Last Edited By: Tim
My wife wants this car too. We'll get it used someday, I hope.

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers