Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Discuss Wayne Clayton's Umann! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Discuss Wayne Clayton's Umann!

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  15 Mar 2012 20:54
Just now got Wayne's new Umann story posted.

Read it here!

http://superherouniverse.com/comicbooks/Wayne/Umann/images/umann.jpg

And let Wayne know what you thought here.
Posted:  15 Mar 2012 22:47
I got a kick out of this one. The black and white went perfectly with the story. It was like watching a old horror movie.
Posted:  16 Mar 2012 03:05
Very interesting! Cover is awesome and the interior is both cool and creepy. Alot of mystery (the time period, the bugs, the zombie) in this one. I'm definately looking forward to more. Per Tim, I also enjoy the bw art.

Was Page 4 supposed to say "Officially"?
Posted:  16 Mar 2012 04:38
wow this was really great. The artwork really fit the mood of the story. I'm curious about the zombie guy and what those bugs were that kept him alive. Also what is Umann's ultimate goal? I figure he thought something else was in that truck besides the zombie.
Posted:  16 Mar 2012 07:38
Thanks guys. Yes there's quite a few twists and turns in this story to come. It's safe to say they weren't expecting what they found in the armoured car. Officially I'm surprised there's not more spelling errors. Plus the German translator I hired had to be pay in Schnapps...
Posted:  17 Mar 2012 03:00
Great story!

Look forward to more.
Posted:  19 Mar 2012 21:12
im glad to see you finally posted a full comic Wayne,the story so far is excellent and the art is great,and i love zombies too!!! lol
Posted:  13 May 2012 04:19
just now got a chance to read it and loved the art and story i look foward to more

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers