*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Bastian Wolfe - the Origin of Time-Rider's Greatest Foe Part 1 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Superhero Universe Characters / TF Universe / Classic TF Stories / Time Rider Classic Stories and Posts / Bastian Wolfe - the Origin of Time-Rider's Greatest Foe Part 1
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Bastian Wolfe - the Origin of Time-Rider's Greatest Foe Part 1

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  24 Apr 2012 16:04   Last Edited By: Tim
http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/608/bastian-wolfe.jpg
Time: Present Day
Time-Rider, the elder statesmen of superheroes, is taking time from his busy schedule to show the newest members of the SDL, Atomic Titan and Knight Ranger, around the great halls of justice. As the the trio passes by the trophy room, Time-Rider seems to go into a trance as he stares at one particular item, causing the Knight Ranger to question the time traveling hero, "Why a swastika symbol here in this hall of freedom and justice?"

"This particular item was torn from the costume of Bastian Wolfe, shown in this great Citadel as the ultimate symbol of evil that the heroes of the SDL must be forever vigilant against, " Time-Rider responds suddenly as if coming out of a deep trance.
"He has been the one of my worst foes over the years.  Our records show that Bastian was adopted at the age of 12 by Adolf Hitler himself. He was Hitler's secret right hand man during World War II, and was a big part of the Nazi's attempts to master time travel for the sake of  world domination. Nobody knows where Bastian came from before he was adopted by Hitler, only that he is as evil as Adolf himself, only he has a few strange quirks for such an evil doer. He will never tell a complete lie. He may only tell half of the truth, but every word he says always has always got to be technically true. I'm not sure how a man can justify murder the way he has all these years, and yet his code of honor will not allow him to tell a lie, ever!

I fear the day when he will step back out of the shadows of time once again to try and regain victory for the third reich. No one scares me more than Bastian Wolfe! He's a fanatic, who will never stop till Hitler's vision of the world becomes reality!"

http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/608/airbattle.jpg

Time: 1934

It's evening in the home of what will be in the future the most hated and reviled man of all history. A light brightens the dark halls and two figures step out, one a tall lanky man about 6' 5" tall and a young boy who appears to be about 12 years of age. The duo see a newspaper lying on a table, and seemed shocked at the contents. The man cautions the boy to be quiet, and seems to be in a silent panic himself, as if his entrance into Hitler's home was completely unexpected.

Too late, men come running down the hall. The lanky man looks in horror at what he sees. "No, it can't be not you!" Those are the last words he will ever speak as Adolf Hitler pulls the trigger on his pistol and a loud blast rings out. The man is dead, and sobbing on the floor next to him is his son, a twelve year old with no means of escape.

To Be continued
Posted:  24 Apr 2012 17:01   Last Edited By: new midnight avenger
wow, good to finally see Bastian Wolfe. I wonder what he and his father were doing in Hitler's house?

Great story and coincidentally the next part of Project: Fallout mentions World War II as well though not in the depth of your story.
Posted:  25 Apr 2012 01:44
I agree. Glad to finally see more of Wolfe!
Posted:  25 Apr 2012 23:02
Quote:
Atomic Titan and Knight Ranger

Cool names. Did you come up with these guys just for the sake of the story or are you going to develop them further?

Bastian Wolfe seems to be a cool villain. It makes villains more interesting when there's more to them than just greed, hatred, and pointless killing:

Quote:
I'm not sure how a man can justify murder the way he has all these years, and yet his code of honor will not allow him to tell a lie, ever!
Posted:  17 Dec 2012 17:49
Re-reading this old story for inclusion of Bastian's back story into my upcoming book, and found I forgot to answer your question Rick.

Quote:
Did you come up with these guys just for the sake of the story or are you going to develop them further?

I have done some stuff on Atomic Titan. I definitely want to do do more, and Knight Ranger is something I want to do something with too.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil