Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Sugar skulls 7!!! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Sugar skulls 7!!!

Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  23 May 2012 18:20   Last Edited By: Tim
Sugar Skulls 7 is up!

Sugar Skulls 7

Fantastic job on the art trickstyx, and I love the cover Bono did. That was just awesome work!
Posted:  23 May 2012 19:17
Dude that is awesome...Great Job Tricks!!!
Posted:  23 May 2012 19:24
Looking good Tricks. Things look to be hotting up for the bad guys.
Posted:  23 May 2012 21:40
Great collaboration for the cover. Enjoy the story and like Sugar Skull's new look. Great work Noe!
Posted:  23 May 2012 22:09
first off let me just say i loved this issue the cover is great and all the action i also love the new outfit i feel like my pinup dosen't belong with all the awesomeness in this one by the way is sugar skulls name Spektro? i always assumed it was sugar skull lol. am i up next to do the cover? if so i have a few ideas i wanna try with watercolor
Posted:  23 May 2012 23:02
Thanx a bunch huys i was hoping you guys would enjoy it!

thanx to Bono for the awesome sketch that i used to make the cover,he had sent it to me a while back,i think it made an awesome cover!!

@jerod-i wanted to update his look a bit and i had always liked jojo's version of the skull so i kinda used his top helmet design,im happy with the way it turned out and its not to muchof a change just enough where i can still draw it in the comic lol.

Spektro will be his Name from now on its basically spectre in spanish,and i just added a K just becuase lol.But the comic will always be Sugar Skulls,also i dont thnk Max really knows they are calling him that just yet lol

funboy absolutely your up for the cover,and dont worry about your art,its all about having fun,by no means am i a great artist lol

hopefully i can stay on track and pump out issue 8 in a couple of months lol
Posted:  25 May 2012 04:25
Styx, this issue was great. About time that sketch i did was put to use hahahahahah! But seriously that was awesome!
Posted:  25 May 2012 23:24
lol Bono i was waiting for the perfect time!!! lol honestly i appreciate everyone who contributes art and covers for my comic!!!!

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers