Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Biff from Back to the Future Sings, Stop Asking the Question! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / Movie SCI-FI and Adventure / Biff from Back to the Future Sings, Stop Asking the Question!
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Biff from Back to the Future Sings, Stop Asking the Question!

Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Store Fronts Around the World
Posted:  12 May 2012 16:33
Actor-comedian Tom Wilson who played jock-bully Biff Tannen on the Back to the Future movies has rebelled against all the same questions he gets over and over again about the movies.

He even wrote a fact sheet in the form of a post card for fans and even wrote a song answering questions he's gotten over and over again for years.

Quote:
Michael J. Fox is nice. I'm not in close contact with him. Christopher Lloyd is nice. He is a very shy man. Crispin Glover is unusual, but not as unusual as he sometimes presents himself.
The hoverboards didn't really fly, we were hanging by wires from a crane.
The manure was made of peat moss, cork, dirt, and a food agent that made it sticky.
Among many improvisations on the set, I coined the term "butthead," as well as "Make like a tree, and get out of here."

Check out the hilarious song below,  'Stop Asking Me the Question'.

Captain America - Comic Cover
Buy This Captain America poster

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League