Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Earth V: American Vanguard "Tungsten Triumvirate" conclusion 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Superhero Universe Characters / Superhero Universe Team-Ups / Earth V: American Vanguard "Tungsten Triumvirate" conclusion
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Earth V: American Vanguard "Tungsten Triumvirate" conclusion

Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Store Fronts Around the World
Posted:  17 May 2012 18:48
The androids looked at the sky worriedly as the dark clouds crackled with electricity. The storm was a side effect caused by the combined electrical attacks of High-Voltage and Rebel John. Their powers seemed to supercharge the atmosphere altering the weather pattern. Everyone needed to seek shelter immediately but the heroes wouldn’t chance the evil robots escaping.

“Fools this is not over” Tungsten declared “my minions are more numerous than you can imagine.”

Thunder crashed overhead making everyone on the ground flinch involuntarily. The more injured androids started moving towards the nearby farmhouse and the partially dismantled barn seeking solace.  Colonel Freedom took another gander at the sky and decided it was best to move his team indoors.

“We’ll let the storm have at them” he said “then we’ll recover what we can from the wreckage and pursue any that manage to escape.”

With that said Time Surfer opened another portal and the heroes moved through it. All except High-Voltage and Rebel John for the two of them were capable of absorbing electrical energy and therefore had no reason to fear the storm. As the rest moved through the portal closed behind them.

“Can’t believe we caused such a large lightning storm” High-Voltage said “we need to be more careful with our powers.”

“No way daddy-O this is awesome! With power like that everyone will think twice before messing with us” Rebel John said excitedly.

Tungsten and Man Machine made to escape with about twenty uninjured Crimson Valkyries. Shadowblade and the others were all looking for protection. Then the thunderbolts came. Crash after crash they struck the ground and anything metal acted as a conductor. It was as if someone dropped a massive EMP device on their location.

Rebel John and High-Voltage watched firsthand the devastation caused by the electrical surge. Androids were struck and they exploded in a shower of sparks. Some continued to squirm and tried to crawl away only to be hit again and again. This went on for nearly twenty minutes before the storm subsided.

The two heroes on the scene surveyed the damage and couldn’t find any trace of Tungsten or Man Machine it appeared they had managed to escape the destruction after all. But how had they vanished without a trace? There were no other buildings within a ten mile radius. It was almost as if they opened their own portal to somewhere else.

They did find the wreckage that was Shadowblade amongst the Crimson Valkyries debris. Time Surfer returned with a cleanup crew and they began hauling the damaged robots through to Vanguard Towers for further study. Perhaps they could find a way to tap into the androids programming that might give the heroes an edge in future encounters with the Tungsten Triumvirate or whatever the androids decided to call themselves.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We need more training for the younger heroes” Major Midnight was arguing the point amongst the senior members of the team “uncontrolled thunderstorms could just be the start. They need more discipline.”

“Agreed” Colonel Freedom said “but how to train them when we don’t have the facilities to contain their powers?”

“A pocket dimension” Time Surfer suggested “I can open a wormhole in time and create a small area where we can send them for training that essentially doesn’t tie into any other dimensional space that currently exists. That way they can’t accidentally destroy anything that they shouldn’t.”

“Sounds complicated” Gray Comet said “how can it not exist already? And how do you know that we aren’t treading on another world where there might be other civilizations.”

“I don’t think I can explain it” Time Surfer replied “but when I open these portals I somehow can sense whether or not they are taking me through existing space-time. Sometimes the portals feel as if I am treading on new ground that hasn’t previously existed.”

“Let us ask Doctor Scarecrow to run some tests on your theories before we proceed” Colonel Freedom decided “once he is satisfied that it is safe we’ll venture on with a trial run.”
Posted:  18 May 2012 14:11
You know I'm sensing Time Surfer is a lot more powerful than Time-Rider. I'm thinking he should come through to visit the regular Superhero universe before too long.

He might come in handy for huge epic type battles.
Posted:  18 May 2012 14:18
I'm looking forward to seeing what Jerod comes up with on this character on the image.
Posted:  18 May 2012 21:12
Cool stuff!

I certainly see an in into the SU if Surfer misjudges the situation:

Quote:
“A pocket dimension” Time Surfer suggested “I can open a wormhole in time and create a small area where we can send them for training that essentially doesn’t tie into any other dimensional space that currently exists. That way they can’t accidentally destroy anything that they shouldn’t.”

Posted:  19 May 2012 20:29
The lightning storm was cool.

Quote:
They did find the wreckage that was Shadowblade amongst the Crimson Valkyries debris.

At least not all the bad guys got away.

Captain America - Comic Cover
Buy This Captain America poster

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man