Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Iron Man III Villain Pics 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Iron Man / Iron Man III Villain Pics
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Iron Man III Villain Pics

Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Store Fronts Around the World
Posted:  31 May 2012 17:22   Last Edited By: Tim
http://superherouniverse.com/images2/ironmanmovie-villain.jpg

From yahoo news

Quote:
"Iron Man 3" is currently filming in Wilmington, North Carolina. Photographers caught the first look at one of the new villains in the movie, the Iron Patriot, who is sporting armor that could give Stark a run for his money. First introduced in the comic "Dark Avengers #1," the Iron Patriot might have a suit of high-tech armor with a Captain America paint job, but the man inside is not a hero.

http://superherouniverse.com/images2/Ironaman3-villain.jpg

I'm not familiar with the Iron Patriot, but he looks pretty cool.

Here's more from yahoo

Quote:
That's actor James Badge Dale ("The Departed," TV's "24") as Eric Savin, one of the villains of "Iron Man 3." In the comics, Savin is a soldier who is gravely injured in a land mine explosion and reanimated as a cyborg called Coldblood-7. It looks like the movie merges his character from the books with the Iron Patriot armor (which was worn by Spider-Man's nemesis Norman Osborn, aka the Green Goblin).

Iron Man store auto books clothing dvds  posters toys video games
Posted:  31 May 2012 17:34
Iron Patriot in the comics was Norman Osborn/Green Goblin after he took over SHIELD and changed its name to HAMMER if I'm not mistaken. Not sure how they'll work him into the Iron Man movie but his armor does look pretty cool
Posted:  31 May 2012 17:36   Last Edited By: Rick Jones
Tim- In the comics, the Iron Patriot was actually Norman Osborn, the Green Goblin. He formed his own team of Avengers who wore the costumes of good guys but were actually bad guys underneath. I don't remember the whole team but he had his own Hawkeye and Spider-Man (who were Bullseye and Venom) and a Wolverine, but I don't remember who that turned out to be. I don't remember Iron Patriot fighting Iron Man though, but I know he went up against Hank Pym and his team of Avengers and lost.
Posted:  31 May 2012 20:43
Quote:
and a Wolverine, but I don't remember who that turned out to be.
i was wolverines son Daken
Posted:  01 Jun 2012 01:30
Nice looking suit, but not digging the idea. One "Iron Man" should be enough.

Captain America - Comic Cover
Buy This Captain America poster

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League