Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Iron Sky - Nazis Invade Earth from the Moon 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / Movie SCI-FI and Adventure / Iron Sky - Nazis Invade Earth from the Moon
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Iron Sky - Nazis Invade Earth from the Moon

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  05 Jul 2012 15:08   Last Edited By: Tim
Just received this news information via email on the upcoming Iron Sky movie about Nazis from the moon taking over the earth.

Synopsis
In the last moments of World War II, a secret Nazi space program evaded destruction by fleeing to the Dark Side of the Moon. During 70 years of utter secrecy, the Nazis construct a gigantic space fortress with a massive armada of flying saucers.

When American astronaut James Washington (Christopher Kirby) puts down his Lunar Lander a bit too close to the secret Nazi base, the Moon Führer (Udo Kier) decides the glorious moment of retaking the Earth has arrived sooner than expected. Washington claims the mission is just a publicity stunt for the President of the United States (Stephanie Paul), but what else could the man be but a scout for the imminent attack by Earth forces? The Fourth Reich must act!

Two Nazi officers, ruthless Klaus Adler (Götz Otto) and idealistic Renate Richter (Julia Dietze), travel to Earth to prepare the invasion. In the end when the Moon Nazi UFO armada darkens the skies, ready to strike at the unprepared Earth, every man, woman and nation alike, must re-evaluate their priorities.

http://superherouniverse.com/images2/ironsky-poster.jpg

To be honest I thought the first trailer was the best. The first one is really dark and mysterious and sort of feels like a big budget Twilight Zone episode of which is one of my favorite shows of all time. From the second one I take it, this movie is leaning more towards a spoof. The Sarah Palin thing from the second trailer doesn't impress me much. I love the sci-fi concept of the movie, but I'd like it better a little less Saturday Night Liveish.

What do you guys think? Is this movie going to be really interesting or what?
Posted:  05 Jul 2012 23:29
Seen the trailer like 2 years ago. Looks great! Hope it actually comes out.
Posted:  06 Jul 2012 12:09
It came out about a month ago in the UK it had a limited cinema release and is now available on DVD here. Not seen it myself yet.

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers