*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Time-Rider: Ronald Reagan's Alien Encounter 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Time-Rider: Ronald Reagan's Alien Encounter

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  11 Jul 2012 23:46
Time-Rider: Ronald Reagan's Alien Encounter

According to the film documentary, The UFO Conspiracy, and other sources, on October 8, 1955, MacArthur said, "The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets."

According to "The Top Secret UFO Project," President Eisenhower prepared for a showdown with aliens, setting up military operations in a little Colorado town in the summer of 1956.

It is an historical fact that Ronald Reagan was the first President of the United States to ever talk about the possibility of an alien invasion from outer space.

Buried on page 7A of the 'Soviet Life Supplement,' was the following statement from Gorbachev, leader of the Soviet Untion back in 1987: "At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion..."

To the General Assembly of the United Nations September 21, 1987
"I occasionally think," said President Reagan, "how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask -- is not an alien force ALREADY among us?"

A strange UFO story from President Ronald Reagan was told to Norman Miller, Washington Bureau Chief for the Wall Street Journal, in 1974. Then governor Reagan's plane was making an approach to land in Bakersfield, California. It was during the descent that Reagan noticed a strange light behind the plane. "We followed it for several minutes," Reagan told Miler. “It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden, to our utter amazement, it went straight up into the heavens." Ronald Reagan didn't mention his UFO encounter to the public while President.

This following story is classified from the files of ATTA (American Time Travel Association).

On the matter of the alien encounter described by Ronald Reagan that occurred in 1974, events were left out of President Reagan's story, thankfully, that should remain forever closed to the knowledge of the general public. Time-Rider was assigned duty undercover as a bodyguard for then Governor Reagan and known to Reagan under the assumed name of Logan Jackman.

In Time-Rider's own words.

As we encountered the strange white light in the sky, I wondered if this was one of the Maxitaliens, our resident ATTA alien Max's race. It became clear that it was not, once one of the aliens teleported aboard the plane and began warning Reagan that the world would one day face an alien invasion. The alien looked like one of the Grey species that ATTA has made contact with several times in the past. I was afraid the alien was about to tell Reagan about his future role as President of the United States, when suddenly a strange red skinned, humanoid with a patch over one eye appeared, shot the Grey in the head, and was about to shoot Reagan, when I turned off my nano-tech operated disguise and resumed my identity as Time-Rider.

I lunged for the assailant and was thrown to the back end of the plane. I couldn't draw my pistol for fear of knocking the plane out of the sky. The unearthly red skinned hunter began shouting, "I am the Red Hunter, and my people will own yours as slaves!" That's when Reagan stood up, and punched the alien intruder smack dab in the face. Reagan's punch did not faze him, but I was in awe of the bravery of the future President against such a awesome evil force. Reagan punched him again, yelling, "We're Americans you red communists *%*(&#@, we never give up without a fight!"

I knew at this point I had to do something immediately. Obviously, if Reagan died, it would cause a huge rift and tear in the fabric of space time as his death would have changed history for an entire nation and possibly the entire world. The only thing I could do was rush the large super powered red alien, pushing him out the door of the plane. Fortunately, he couldn't fly so down we went punching and scrapping all the way down. I had an ace in the hole. My flying 57 Chevy was on auto pilot and controlled by an artificial intelligence created by Max, the aforementioned alien from ATTA. I contacted my vehicle via my watch and ordered it to swing by where I was able to leap onto the hood and thus avoided splatting onto the hard ground below. The alien I theorized could not simply teleport away as he had teleported into the plane because his ship was not able to lock onto his rapidly changing location quickly enough. However, the Red Hunter's body was never found.

I was able to get back onto the plane to check on its condition and to make sure Reagan would be able to safely make it back. Reagan looked at me and asked, "Well, are you the Lone Ranger?" to which I responded, "No Mr. Preside..errr Governor Reagan". I caught myself before giving away future events, I hoped, but then, Reagan responded back, "Were you about to say President?"

"Nope," I said,  as I quickly leaped back out of the plane onto my 57 Chevy and began the long journey back to the future.

Epilogue: Unknown to Time-Rider and not listed on the filed report. As TR flew away, Reagan looked through the plane window at the flying 57 Chevy as it disappeared into the time portal, and was heard saying, "Well... a flying car, I wonder if it travels through time? That would make a heck of a movie, wouldn't it..a flying car that travels in time. Maybe they'll have something like that by the 80's. I wonder. Well one thing is for sure, where that masked man's going, he doesn't need roads."

Conclusion: The alien invasion of Red Hunter's has yet to occur. Missions into the future have yet to reveal any sort of invasion plot, but fears are this known alien race of the Red Hunter's could be time traveler's as well as being from another planet much like the Maxitaliens were. If so, can we hope to thwart their plans of conquest in the future. Could they change history as we know it? Before it's all over, every hero from the Superhuman Defense League and all the resources of ATTA may have to be activated. May God help us all from what lies ahead, if even history itself isn't safe.

Posted:  12 Jul 2012 03:43
Wow, really good Tim! I lik the combination of "real" and the behind the scenes events Time-Rider reveals.

It's been nearly 40 years, would seem like Red Hunter and his ilk coul be back at any time.
Posted:  12 Jul 2012 14:18
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love fictional stories that blur the lines between reality and fiction using real historical events.

Did you ever see that UFO show Dark Skies from back in 1996?  Its tagline was "History as we know it is a lie." The show depicted a number of real-life 1960s personalities in the plot, such as The Beatles, Robert Kennedy, Jim Morrison, and J. Edgar Hoover. Unfortunately, it only lasted one season. Seems like all good sci-fi shows get canceled on major networks.
Posted:  14 Jul 2012 16:36
This was really good. I like the blend of reality and science fiction. Very neat to see Time Rider interact with historical figures.

Worried about the red aliens now though. They are due for an invasion at any minute. Are they related to Rad in any way? Maybe he was an advance scout for them? Just curious as they both have red skin.
Posted:  14 Jul 2012 22:25
Actually, I hadn't thought of that angle, but that could be an interesting possibility. If so Rad is probably gone rogue from his people's authority as he likes to team up with criminal masterminds so much instead of focusing on their agenda. Next I need to come up with a name for those red skinned aliens. Maybe the Omegas or something.

I enjoy mixing history into my stories. I get ideas like that usually when I watch documentary type stuff.
Posted:  15 Jul 2012 06:42
Nice story. Ronald Reagan is my favorite president.
Posted:  15 Jul 2012 21:00
Mine too. The 80's was a great decade!

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters