Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Clash & the Mysterious Visitor, 1-shot 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Clash & the Mysterious Visitor, 1-shot

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  04 Aug 2012 03:51   Last Edited By: new midnight avenger
Takes place a couple of weeks prior to the Jake Specter & the Texas Rangers storyline

Clash was awakened from his 1,000-year slumber by a mysterious visitor in gold and bronze. The visitor wore a clock face upon his chest, the numbers frozen in time. The man, for Clash was sure it wasn’t a woman inside the armor, the man handed the vampyre lord a slip of parchment. The pale faced ruler of the night stared at it intently before unfolding it.

“Lord Clash of the Vampyre Coven,

Heed my words for they are your own. In the year 2013, an outré-human called Wraith will thwart the plans of a mutual acquaintance. These plans would allow us to rule the Earth and walk during the daylight without fear of the Sun. However, this is only possible if Wraith exists in our time.

We have learned that he exists in your time as well though as a Texas Ranger named Jake Specter. Take him before the next full moon and he will not survive until our time. If you fail he will gain the ability to haunt our kind forevermore.

Signed yourself,

Clash, Lord of the Vampyre Coven”

“This some sort of trick. You expect me to believe that I sent you from the future to bring me a message?” the groggy vampyre asked the armored man as he continued to stare at the paper “this is written in mine own hand very peculiar indeed.”

http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/755/Chrononaut.jpg
The armored man nodded and the hands on the clock face began moving forward, slowly at first and then faster until they were spinning out of control. The air around the mysterious visitor began swirling with them until a portal opened and the man stepped through. The vortex slowed down until it winked out of existence leaving Clash alone.

The Vampyre Lord wondered if he had imagined the whole thing but the slip of paper remained in his hand as proof that he had not.

"I best get to work then. Not long before the next full moon."
Posted:  04 Aug 2012 04:01
I'm interested to know more about this Clash guy.
Posted:  04 Aug 2012 05:16
Interesting.
I like the concept of the Chrononaut's clock stopping when he's in a time period then spinning when he goes back to the Time-Stream.

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers