Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community SS to be in FF2 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

SS to be in FF2

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  25 Jul 2006 02:24
it's official the silver surfer is to appear in ff 2, surprising that they'd have a crossover in there so far non crossover movies, but it makes sense to draw in a few p[epople that were disappointed by the ff's movie debut. i just hope it isnt vin diesel. i think he'd be to buff for the part, silver seems like a muscely but swift character and i'm tired of vin playing all the famous bald people like hitman.  i'd prefer jason statham i think, but he may be too old.
Posted:  25 Jul 2006 16:48
I like both. Statham is bad.

I'm really surprised about anybody being disappointed with ff. I know there were but it was definitely a fun movie. I liked Daredevil too. It was a lot of fun.

I just hope the next FF movie doesn't get bogged down in a complicated storyline without any action or just try to dazzle us with visual effects. My favorite character of course is the Thing and he's best when he's clobberin something. So I say bring on the bad guys and lets have a rumble.
Posted:  26 Jul 2006 01:04
yeah i dont know why people dis dd and ff, i loved em.  maybe michael rosenbaum as the silver surfer.
Posted:  26 Jul 2006 01:44
hey there's an idea he's got the same haircut.
Posted:  25 Sep 2006 23:47
Latest News

20th Century Fox has picked Academy Award-winning visual effects house Weta Digital to oversee the upcoming film Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer. The studio tapped Weta to create a state-of-the-art version of the Marvel Comics character Silver Surfer.

Noted character actor Doug Jones (Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy) will provide performance and movement references for Weta, in a process similar to the way Andy Serkis portrayed Gollum in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. The voice casting of Silver Surfer has yet to be determined.

The Hollywood Reporter says Weta has developed an advanced computer-generated animation process that employs motion-capture techniques updated to add further dimensionality to the liquid-metal hero.
Posted:  26 Sep 2006 21:27
he'll be all cgi!? not sure thats such a smart move but we'll see.
Posted:  26 Sep 2006 22:26
I figure there are actually some characters that should be cgi like the Silver Surfer. Just because a guy in chrome Silver Surfer suit would just look cheap. It worked for the Thing, and I thought the Hulk should have been played by a person, but the Surfer .. I just don't see any other way to do it right than to go with cgi.
Posted:  27 Sep 2006 21:41
hulk was good im cgi, i'm just having trouble picturing ss. i'm worried about facial expressions.
Posted:  28 Sep 2006 01:47
A man in a suit would have a terrible time with expression I think unless they just spray painted his face.
Posted:  28 Sep 2006 20:19
yeah, well i'm just saying a mix could've worked, but nevermind.
Posted:  29 Sep 2006 16:39
Sorry, didn't mean to knock your idea or anything just going through the possibilities of what might happen either way you go with it.
Posted:  29 Sep 2006 17:39
yeah
just kiddin
Posted:  29 Sep 2006 18:22
You tricked me, I thought you were really sore.
Posted:  29 Sep 2006 21:46
hahahhah heh heh NO!!!
just kidin. hahaha
Posted:  29 Sep 2006 23:34
You know thats the trouble with talking on the internet you can't hear a person's tone. I'll bet more arguments are started that way on message boards than any other place in the world.
Posted:  30 Sep 2006 11:32

Posted:  30 Sep 2006 15:42
Right smiley faces help with imagining tones, but sometimes I just like to pick a face because it's funny like this.
Posted:  30 Sep 2006 17:09
yeah or light and cheery like this one
Posted:  30 Sep 2006 20:13
Posted:  01 Oct 2006 15:04
ha hu ha
Posted:  05 Oct 2006 17:33
i like the ff movie but it was a little off... the daredevil movie was awesome too and as for online fighting try and go to a music forum and youll get eaten alive for anything you post
Posted:  05 Oct 2006 17:39
So what do they do cuss you out and just basically argue about anything?
Posted:  05 Oct 2006 22:59
screamos and emos are very
mad, emotional, and scary

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man