*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Krang Super Villain for President! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Krang Super Villain for President!

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  12 Sep 2012 13:52   Last Edited By: Tim
Remember the super villain Krang from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series? Well I ran across this list of Kang campaign for President proposals at comicbookmovie.com, and thought this was too good not to share.

http://superherouniverse.com/images2/krang.jpg

Quote:
For those of you looking to help Krang get elected, we here at campaign headquarters in Dimension X have narrowed down his message into ten simple points so that you can easily inform your friends, family and neighbors about where Krang stands on the most pressing issues of our time.

1. Taxes: Krang supports lowering taxes to zero! Once the human race is enslaved, they will have no income, thus, no taxes.
2. Immigration: Krang will solve the illegal immigration problem by requiring all human beings to be chained down to their work stations. No one will go anywhere illegally if they have a three-foot-chain permanently attached to their ankle.
3. The Federal Reserve: Krang isn’t sure what this is, but he has vowed to destroy it.
4. War: Krang opposes war, and has promised to end the wars in the Middle-East by vaporizing the Eastern Hemisphere. This will make Krang’s world takeover much easier.
5. Contraceptives: Krang does not believe in contraceptives. More humans equals more slaves and we will need people to repopulate the Eastern Hemisphere.
6. The Deficit: Krang will eliminate the deficit! Going back to point #4, we will owe no money to the Chinese when there is no China.
7. Gas Prices: Krang will solve the problem of high gas prices by making the sale, use or ownership of an automobile illegal, causing gas prices to plummet. Remember, once we serve Krang, there will be no need to go anywhere.
8. Alternative Energy: Krang has promised to explore new energy sources, namely, grinding up humans into an algae-like paste and using that to power the Technodrome.
9. ObamaCare: Krang will repeal it on day one and replace it with Krang-O-Care, a system where all sick humans are ground up into Algae Paste (refer to point 8).
10. Restoring the American Dream: Finally, Krang will restore the    people's faith in the American Dream by submitting an executive order declaring the new American dream: To be a slave to Krang.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/bvanhooker/news/?a=67087#7f7hsf8chL1TAMqw.99

Sounds almost like Obama's proposals only Krang gets there faster. Kidding of course.

I still support Time-Rider for President myself.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles store TMNT DVDs TMNT toys TMNT Fan Art TMNT Wiki
Posted:  12 Sep 2012 14:11
That's funny. Not sure I want to be a slave to Krang though...think I'll vote for good ole Time-Rider instead on the ballot
Posted:  12 Sep 2012 16:46
The great thing about Time-Rider is he has actually witnessed historical events and knows his history well, and when he as President makes a decision, he can go into the future and see what the consequences of that decision were.
Posted:  13 Sep 2012 00:10
lol i just finished painting a krang mighty mugg

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters