Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Tim Frady Health Book Online Now! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / General Discussion / Tim Frady Health Book Online Now!
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Tim Frady Health Book Online Now!

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  26 Sep 2012 17:00   Last Edited By: Tim
Guys my health book is now online at Amazon for the Kindle. The physical copy of my book should be available in a week or two, I hope. I have it ordered, and I'm waiting to see what it looks like before okaying it to print.

My book is basically everything I've learned about health and fitness from my perspective plus I took the Bible and found some scriptures that I believe go along with being healthy and living a longer life. I tried to combine all the research I've read to simple principles in the Bible like being slow to anger and getting enough rest.

Plus I added a section on super foods, thoughts on organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, weight training, testosterone, and lots more.

Posted:  27 Sep 2012 01:02
hope you sell  millions of coppies!
Posted:  27 Sep 2012 01:35
Me too dude, me too. I'd like to write a science fiction novel next so I hope I see some sales to encourage myself to write more.
Posted:  27 Sep 2012 19:55
Just proofed the paperback copy today, and it will be available on Amazon as well in 5-7 days. The paperback is also available at createspace.com.

Let me know what you guys think.
Posted:  27 Sep 2012 21:15
That's awesome, Tim, now we have 2 published authors on the site.
Posted:  27 Sep 2012 22:06
Thanks, Rick! I'm very excited about it.
Posted:  30 Sep 2012 07:01
Going to check it out.
Posted:  30 Sep 2012 22:03
Hope you enjoy it, Jerod.
Posted:  01 Oct 2012 03:19
I ordered the Kindle version today. I'm home with my daughter part of the day tomorrow and hope to get started reading.

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers