*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Untold Tales from the Darkness, Vol.11: Death Mask 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Untold Tales from the Darkness, Vol.11: Death Mask

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  20 Oct 2012 14:03   Last Edited By: jerod26
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc385/jerod26/Superherouniverse/Darkforce.jpg

Two days after previous meeting:

Blackhorn slams his fist on the table and bellows- Think of it as a massive upgrade from our Triumvirate partnership. Confound it man, think this through!

I’ve been down this road before Blackhorn- replies Death Mask- your “1000 Year Reich” will fail just as his did.

How small you think Johann! Hitler was a mere man; I am much more. I’ve already ruled entire planets and the star system they inhabited. You think me not capable of taking Earth? Perhaps you aren’t suited to be my right-hand-man in this dark endeavor.

“Ruled” is the key Blackhorn. You may have been a monarch once, but you certainly are not now. We’ve all heard the stories, yet seen no proof this last decade. If I may be so bold, I have doubts to your resume.

Blackhorn’s horn faintly begins to glow as the veins nearly pop on his wrinkled brow. Death Mask’s static mask adds to Blackhorn’s frustration, as he cannot gauge a physical response.

Calm down Blackhorn- says Death Mask- you know your darkforce energy is of no concern to me.

Blackhorn grunts- the only reason you live Death Mask. That and…

...”and” what?

The two figures stare at each other for what seems like minutes. Finally the stalemate is broken as Blackhorn grins.

Several years ago I came into possession of a most unique item. I knew it could provide a trump card if the situation arose. I believe now is such a time.

Tell me more Blackhorn, I know not of what you speak.

Is that so? You know precisely what I refer to. I possess the portrait.

Already knowing what was coming, Death Mask does not hesitate with a response- Destroying it will not kill me. If so I’d have moved heaven and hell to possess it.

I am aware of that, but I do believe it would make you “susceptible”.

Then destroy it and find out Blackhorn; I am not linked as Gray was too it.

I may, and I may not. It is my hope that at the proper time you will fall in line. No need to weaken you prior.

Don’t count on it- says Death Mask as he abruptly turns away from Blackhorn.

We shall see old friend. The Darkforce can be a most enticing lover. Her embrace is without equal. Walking out now will be viewed as a final “no”.

Death Mask straightens his body and exits the room.

Want more? Here is related story.
Posted:  21 Oct 2012 00:02
I like this part.

Quote:
I’ve been down this road before Blackhorn- replies Death Mask- your “1000 Year Reich” will fail just as his did.

How small you think Johann! Hitler was a mere man; I am much more. I’ve already ruled entire planets and the star system they inhabited. You think me not capable of taking Earth? Perhaps you aren’t suited to be my right-hand-man in this dark endeavor.

Shows how Blachorn is on such a huge scale that is way beyond that of your usual super villain.
Posted:  23 Oct 2012 01:50
I like the interactions between Blackhorn and Death Mask. Gotta respect Death Mask for not backing down to Blachorn, depsite their difference in power levels.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil