Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community FAVOURITE VERSION OF OPTIMUS PRIME? 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Saturday Morning Heroes / Transformers / FAVOURITE VERSION OF OPTIMUS PRIME?
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

FAVOURITE VERSION OF OPTIMUS PRIME?

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  22 Oct 2012 05:40
Everybody loves Optimus Prime (except Megatron of course, but he doesn't really like anyone), and of course, everyone's got their favourite version of Optimus.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess most of you probably like the G1 version, but I thought it might be interesting to see how many of you prefer another version.

I, for example, am kinda fond of the Unicron Trilogy version (specifically, his Cybertron version), because I really like how he can combine with other transformers, and I just generally like the look of him. I guess the Revenge of the Fallen Optimus can do this too, but I've never really liked the look of the Bayformers.

So, what's everyone else's favourite Optimus?
Posted:  22 Oct 2012 13:55
Can't tell if you are a spammer or not. There seem to be legitamite posts like this, but then other times there's ones like your current reply to Johnny Rebel in Firewater Part 2 of 3. Am I mistaken or what were you trying to say in that post?
Posted:  22 Oct 2012 14:34
Hey Victo, just to ease our concerns are you just in this to sell something? We love to have new members, but these days spamming has become a huge problem.

At any rate for now I moved this to the Transformers section. Please try not to put unrelated posts in our members sections.

As far as your question. I guess the original cartoon Optimus from the 80's is my favorite.

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers