Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Deathstroke on Arrow TV Show! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / DC Comics / Green Arrow / Deathstroke on Arrow TV Show!
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Deathstroke on Arrow TV Show!

Knoxville, Tn Home Inspector
Shop through this Amazon search box to support Superhero Universe!

Posted:  22 Oct 2012 16:18
This sizzle reel was first shown at the New York Comic-con this year and shows off some of the villains that ARROW will have to fight in the show. First glimpse of John Barrowman as the “Well-Dressed Man”, Michael Rowe as “Deadshot”, The Royal Flush Gang’s bank heist, Deathstroke and Kelly Hu’s “China White”.

http://superherouniverse.com/images2/Deathstroke.jpg

In the first episode we saw the mask of Deathstroke on the island. If you blinked you missed it. Could it be that Deathstroke trained Green Arrow?

Check out the Green Arrow store section with Green Arrow books, clothing, DVDs, and toys
Posted:  22 Oct 2012 23:39
Quite nice. I never followed Smallville (though I did watch the final episode). perhaps I'll have to make the effort to watch this one...

Top Ten Time Travel Books

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero - Books Clothing DVDs Games Posters
Toys

Superhero Stores
Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil
Fantastic Four  Green Lantern
Green Arrow Hulk Iron Man
 Indiana Jones Justice League
Spider-man Star Trek Star Wars
Superman Teen Titans Thor TMNT Transformers