*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community The Hobbit 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
The Hobbit

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  14 Dec 2012 14:48
Sons and I are going to the 7pm showing tonight. Got tickets last week just in case. Really looking forward to it and I've avoided watching shows and articles about it to avoid some spoilers.
Posted:  14 Dec 2012 15:28
Cool, let us know if it's good or not.
Posted:  16 Dec 2012 15:44
Movie was fun. Good mix of new characters, plus a few familiar faces. Plenty of action and certain amount of comedy.CGI was awesome (of course) and I especially liked the white orc villian Azog (he looked very "real").
I'd need to see it again to rate it fully, so at this point I'd give it a 3.5 stars (out of 5). It's defiantely worth seeing.
Posted:  17 Dec 2012 15:34
Cool, I've been more reluctant to go to movies lately mostly because of cost, but I might see this one at the theater. Kind of wanted to see that cartoon with Santa and the Easter Rabbit too though. I guess it all depends on what times they are showing the next time I go.
Posted:  05 Jan 2013 18:30
I saw it yesterday. It was a very fun movie to watch, lots of good action, and great characters mixed with the right amount of comedy. They did a great job of setting up for another awesome trilogy by using some of the same characters and creating some new ones. Also, the cinematography was beautiful. This one is a must-see.
Posted:  03 Dec 2013 19:41
The Hobbit is one of my favorite movies. hope to extend the story.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil