*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Daredevil Movie Rights Back at Marvel 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Daredevil / Daredevil Movie Rights Back at Marvel
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Daredevil Movie Rights Back at Marvel

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  24 Apr 2013 14:11
According to Newsarama

Quote:
The live-action film rights to Daredevil have indeed reverted back to Marvel Studios, Kevin Feige confirmed to Newsarama.

Speaking with Newsarama Monday at the Iron Man 3 press junket, the Marvel Studios president of production told us at the end of our conversation that, as previously speculated, the Daredevil rights are now under the Disney/Marvel umbrella. We directly asked Feige if the reports that Marvel Studios now had the rights to Daredevil were accurate, to which he replied, "To Daredevil? Yes."

http://superherouniverse.com/store/daredevil/daredevil.jpg

I loved the first one. For some reason, I can watch that movie again and again. Saw it in the theater and own the DVD. I was disappointed there was no sequel.

I am excited that Marvel has the rights again, maybe a new movie will get made, and maybe DD can mingle with other Marvel heroes.

What do you all think? Do you want to see a Daredevil movie, or maybe a TV series?
Posted:  25 Apr 2013 00:43
I could see this as a tv series similar to Arrow

I really liked the first movie as well so here's hoping they make another one now
Posted:  25 Apr 2013 02:05
I read somewhere they would maybe swap Galactus (for next Avengers movie) to hold onto Daredevil. Guess that didn't happen.
Posted:  25 Apr 2013 04:53
now I didn't care for Galactus in FF2 but then again I guess it was more realistic than having a giant in a funny helmet trying to eat the Earth.
Posted:  27 Apr 2013 12:37
Maybe this will spur Marvel to a Marvel Knights movie line.  They have Daredevil and Black Panther available to them now, and I think Punisher.  They just need to get Ghost Rider and the Inhumans (which may be too tied to the Fantastic Four right now for them to use) and they can have the whole line.  The Inhumans are really only mentioned because of their inclusion in the initial Marvel Knights push, though.  I don't think they lasted under that.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil