*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Iron Man Balloon Costume 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Iron Man / Iron Man Balloon Costume
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Iron Man Balloon Costume

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  20 Sep 2013 14:09   Last Edited By: Tim
Watch a man work all day long to create a Iron Man suit of armor made of balloons.

Quote:
To celebrate the early digital release of Iron Man 3 on blinkbox we challenged Jeff Wright to make an Iron Man suit using no more than 500 balloons!

Jeff, who works as a volunteer in an orphanage in Bolivia, jumped at the challenge -- and the result is stunning. Made up of hundreds of balloons carefully intertwined, he has artfully recreated the legendary red and yellow suit with meticulous attention to detail.

Jeff comments: "I was trying to decide what costume to do next when I got an email from blinkbox. I'm a huge fan of the Iron Man films and couldn't resist the challenge. After some careful planning I was ready and asked a friend to film the whole process right here in Bolivia."

You can support Jeff's work in Bolivia by making a charitable donation - http://jeffandrachel.net/support/

And... if you'd like to watch 'Iron Man 3' then here it is: http://blinkbox.me/IronMan3

Iron Man store auto books clothing dvds  toys video games

And here's a link for a easier way to dress up like Iron Man, Superhero costume store
Posted:  21 Sep 2013 04:58

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman