*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community New Actor for Indiana Jones Possible? 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / Movie SCI-FI and Adventure / Indiana Jones / New Actor for Indiana Jones Possible?
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
New Actor for Indiana Jones Possible?

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  26 Mar 2014 16:17   Last Edited By: Tim
Kellvin Chavez of Latino Review, is reporting that if Harrison Ford doesn't make another Indiana Jones soon that a younger actor may take his place, and right now the top choice might be Bradley Cooper from the movies Limitless and the A-team where he played Face Man.

Limitless

Bradley Cooper Movie Posters

On one hand, I want the Indiana Jones franchise to continue. It was one of my favorite's growing up, and despite the critics, I loved the Crystal Skull they did a few years back. Harrison Ford is Indiana Jones to me, so I hope he does at least one more. Heck, I wish he had been making more Indiana Jones movies all of these years. Anyway, my thought is let Ford do one more movie, and then have him in the next movie sitting around retired, telling somebody about his old adventures, and then switch to the younger actor for the past Indy adventure scenes, or perhaps involve Ford in a adventure that encompasses his present and past because truth is do we really want to see Indiana Jones retire or go out fighting. I could see a 90 year old Indy out somewhere in darkest Africa hunting down one last artifact.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Poster
Indiana Jones Movie Posters

Video of 25 Great Indiana Jones quotes

So the question is can anybody else deliver lines with the same energy and tough guy persona as Harrison Ford? The one thing I would look for in a replacement is can he sound like tough guy and make you laugh at the same time.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil