*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Amazing Tales 5 Comic Done with Atomic Titan! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Superhero Universe Characters / TF Universe / Amazing Tales 5 Comic Done with Atomic Titan!
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Amazing Tales 5 Comic Done with Atomic Titan!

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  04 Apr 2014 18:33
Well finally cranked out another issue, it's pretty short, only 7 pages, but it took me months it seemed like anyway. Hopefully, my new approach where I keep character cut outs will eventually allow me to go faster.

http://superherouniverse.com/comicbooks/amazingtales/book5/cover-small.jpg
Read Amazing Tales 5

Probably stick with this style a lot more using mainly paint, gimp, and using old comic images as bases. I may use Poser software as I did in the past here and there, but I really want a drawn classic comic look. I am thinking about doing a Poser alternate cover to see how that works.

You all let me know what you think about the story, it's to be continued, and I'll do my best to get the next part out as soon as possible. I've had a lot of webmaster type stuff get in my way lately with  issues on some of my other sites I had to attend to.

If anybody would like to try their hand at making an alternate cover to the story to post in the gallery, that would be awesome. Alternate covers seem to be the thing these days anyway.
Posted:  04 Apr 2014 20:01
Nice, i really like how you did the artwork. Looks like Rad might give the heroes some trouble
Posted:  05 Apr 2014 05:30
Rad is certainly juiced.

Fortunately looks like the cavalry is there.

Will be interesting to see how the future heroes interact with Johnny Rebel (and Atomic Titan).

Good stuff Tim!

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman