*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Classic JSA/JLA All-Star Squadron Team-up Review! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / DC Comics / Justice League / Classic JSA/JLA All-Star Squadron Team-up Review!
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Classic JSA/JLA All-Star Squadron Team-up Review!

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  14 Apr 2014 21:10   Last Edited By: Tim
Post your comments here after reading the JLA/JSA/All-Star Squadron Review. The story was "Crisis on Earth Prime" and they destroyed the world where according to DC Comics you and I live. Yep, that's the same world that Superboy Prime would one day be discovered and of course, who would one day almost destroy the entire DC universe. But this time around the threat was the Crime Syndicate and Per Degaton the time traveling super villain.

It was one of my favorite stories growing up, and I was curious as to how many of you all might have read it as well at one point or another. Hopefully, my article will rekindle some old memories, if not maybe it will encourage you to check out a classic story from the days when comics were fun!

http://superherouniverse.com/articles/images/jsa_jla/crime_syndicate.jpg

Order JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA NO. 207 from Amazon!

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil