*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community MAC Wiki Updates 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
MAC Wiki Updates

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  28 Jul 2015 08:28   Last Edited By: new midnight avenger
Figured I'd just start a new thread to let you guys know I'm still working on updating the Midnight Avenger Comics Wiki. All the characters info isn't up to date yet but I think I now have everyone under the correct group as it stands right now. There may even be some spoilers for future stories that I've been kicking around but haven't written yet so be warned if you delve too much you might find out something before it's time

Anyway I know you guys can use the wiki link at the top of the main page and then navigate to it but here is a direct link to my section to save time: MAC Wiki

Also the STYX facility has been renamed TARTARUS since that's the actual prison that held the Titans in Greek Mythology. CHARON is still the overseer and the Styx is now a satellite that is exclusively used by TARTARUS.

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions?
Posted:  28 Jul 2015 14:11
Posted:  21 Sep 2015 13:47
So I've completely revamped my entire line (again).

Nothing will change story wise in the short term. I still plan to complete the John Dark storyline currently in motion and keep the characters the same as they currently are for all SU Prime purposes.

But I've been working on the mechanics of my world and so things changed with certain characters and such. Basically a new Earth M but not as dark as the last one.
Posted:  22 Sep 2015 00:59
Cool.
Posted:  26 Sep 2015 15:36
I noticed your Midnight Avengers facebook page wasn't working.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil