*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Captain America Civil War Trailer Debuts! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Captain America / Captain America Civil War Trailer Debuts!
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Captain America Civil War Trailer Debuts!

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  25 Nov 2015 15:40   Last Edited By: Tim

I got to say, from this trailer, I'm now looking forward to this movie the most out of everything that is coming down the line! Avengers 2 seemed to lack a clear direction, maybe just too many characters, I can't put my finger on it, but this movie seems a bit more focused, at least from the trailer. I just want to see what specific differences Cap and Iron Man end up fighting over besides apparently the capture of Bucky. I'm really into the idea that a man with old fashioned values takes on a more modern man's outlook on things. It may actually spill over a bit into real life politics. These days people seem to have lost the idea that there is a right and wrong that transcends politics and government regulation, something that previous generations never doubted, especially the WWII generation who saw what pure evil looks like in the form of Adolf Hitler.
Posted:  25 Nov 2015 17:02
Awesome ! I like the part where Stark and Rogers debate over Bucky's fate.

Cap: but he's my friend

Iron Man: so was I
Posted:  30 Nov 2015 03:13

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores