*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Turtles 2 Trailer 2016 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Turtles 2 Trailer 2016

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  10 Dec 2015 15:32

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are back again, this time with Casey Jones played by that guy from Arrow, Stephen Amell.
Posted:  10 Dec 2015 21:12
Nice! I think Stephen Amell is going to be great as Casey Jones and I appreciate the fact they brought in Bebop and Rocksteady. From the trailer it looks like Baxter Stockman makes them instead of Shredder like the old cartoon series. But these movies seem to take a lot more from the more current TMNT cartoons and not the ones I grew up with in the '80s.

Either way it looks like it should be better than the first one which I still liked but not as much as I enjoyed the early 90s movie versions.
Posted:  11 Dec 2015 14:34
Yeah, I like the first one too, but I don't think I liked it as much as the original ones. I'm not sure why either except maybe the fact the turtles were so big kept throwing me off. This second one looks like it might just be better than the first one. Maybe I'll finally get used to giant turtles.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil