*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community SPIDER-MAN H PREDICTION 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
SPIDER-MAN H PREDICTION

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  22 Apr 2016 23:34   Last Edited By: JOS C
With MIchael Keaton out of the picture in Spider-man Homecoming, I read some where that Jeff Goldblum has said that he might I say might appear in a super hero film soon. which Super Hero Film would that be now? any hint out there?

OK, well I wish to speculate that Goldblum would be the one to fill Keaton's void in the movie as Vulture or even Daily Bugle Chief J. Jonah Jamison

If it does go on track and makes headlines the next day then please send me a check for $300.00 I know that sounds like a bummer right? just kidding... post your remarks below. oh by the way, Keaton seems to be pulling out of everything now days, same thing he did with KONG-SKULL ISLAND

photo SpidermanHomecoming_Logo_marvel.jpg

photo keatongoldblum.jpg
Micahel Keaton                                                                      Jeff Goldblum
Posted:  23 Apr 2016 14:10
I was kind of hoping Keaton would do the Spider-man movie. Bummer.
Posted:  23 Jul 2017 15:16
And so he did.... looking back one year later huh. Keaton was like hard to get @ first. but I realize now my prediction with Godlblum being in this movie was wrong, he yet so went on  to appear in Thor- Ragnarock.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil