*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Amazing Star Trek Fan Series - Star Trek Continues 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / TV SCI-FI / Star Trek / Amazing Star Trek Fan Series - Star Trek Continues
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Amazing Star Trek Fan Series - Star Trek Continues

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  29 Apr 2016 14:37
If you haven't heard of this fan made series then you should really check it out. It's called Star Trek Continues and it is on Youtube here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqBfJMOAgxpLooYH0WkLpmw

It continues where the original TV series left off. It's got a 60's classic TV vibe to it that I love. I've only seen one episode so far, but it was great, episode number 5  featuring a Civil War storyline.

My favorite was Captain Kirk. The actor playing him has William Shatner's actions and mannerisms down to perfection. It's almost uncanny. His voice isn't exactly like Shatner's, but I'm amazed by his Shatner like actions.

I think I'll got back and start at episode 1 next.  My wife can cast shows from her cell phone to the TV. Amazing how well that works!

Posted:  29 Apr 2016 14:53
I just remembered, you may want to check out this series soon. I read somewhere that a series like this was getting sued because it was too good and far above what a normal fan video series normally encompasses.
Posted:  02 May 2016 14:01
I've watched the first 4 previously. Will have to check out the newest one. I agree totally about the Kirk actor and his mannerisms. I noted that right away.
Posted:  04 May 2016 13:24   Last Edited By: Tim
Saw episode 1 the other day. Very good show. I'm assuming the actor that played Apollo was the same actor that played him in the original Star Trek. Do you know if I'm right about that Jerod?

Now episode 2 is next.

Posted:  06 May 2016 03:27
Yes, that's the original actor. Made the episode even cooler with him reprising that classic role.
Posted:  14 May 2016 17:35
Awesome episode 2 has Lou Ferrigno and he's back in green makeup! He's like a Hulk that speaks instead of just growling.
Posted:  22 Jul 2016 14:30
There's a new episode, episode 6 ! Watched it the other day. Pretty good. I like this series! So far I think episode 5 has been my favorite.

Posted:  27 Sep 2016 14:40

Still enjoying this series, but wondering why they spent so much time on sexism on the last episode. That doesn't seem like something they would worry about a few centuries from now. Another thing I wonder about is the practice they have on this series of referring to high-ranking women as sir. That just seems weird to me.

Still, the latest episode was enjoyable, and I look forward to more.  This episode guest starred Erin Gray as Commodore Gray. She starred on Buck Rogers in the 25th Century and Silver Spoons. If you miss seeing the old Buck Rogers TV series you can get it on DVD at Amazon.

Here's a few trivia facts from Imdb.com for episode 7.

While in the shuttlecraft, Sulu tells of his "great, great, great, great, great, great, grandfather who grew up in an internment camp during Earth's Second World War." This is a nod to the real life experience of original Sulu actor George Takei.

The "Tucker Memorial Medal of Honor" awarded to Commander Garret is a reference to Charles "Trip" Tucker from Star Trek: Enterprise.

Commander Garrett Is Either Grandmother Or Great Grandmother Of Capt. Rachel Garrett Who Is The Captain Of The USS Enterprise NCC 1701-C In The Star Trek TNG Episode Yesterday's Enterprise.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil