*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Captain America Movie Review 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / Captain America / Captain America Movie Review
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Captain America Movie Review

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  12 May 2016 18:52
If anybody has any opinions on the new Captain America Civil War movie post them here.

Here's just some short points I had. First, it was a great movie, no doubt about that. Spider-man rocked just for the simple reason the actor made him seem real. He played him like a kid worried more about getting his homework done that having a superhero adventure.

Question though, why does Aunt May keep getting younger? Pretty soon she'll be the same age as Parker.

Action scenes were great and lots of fun to watch, having said that though I have the same complaint I always have about all modern action films. As soon as the action starts, I mean right at the exact moment the camera man gets drunk. I'm serious. For the love of all that's holy can they not hold the camera still so I can really soak up the action scenes in all their glory. It seriously takes away about 50 percent of my enjoyment. I think I'd pay extra for a version of the movie that didn't employ the shaky camera gimmick. I mean it's great for a few seconds here and there but it's every action scene. Are they worried if they hold the camera still we'll see it's a stunt man or a cgi thing?

And next is not a complaint it's really just an observation. I almost think, based on the total screen time of all the characters, that it should have really been called Captain America vs Iron Man instead of Civil War.

Lot of fun though, there is one long fight scene in particular that happens toward the end of the movie and involves all the superheroes that is probably the best fight scene of all time. It's really good.

Posted:  28 Jul 2016 16:35

Order Captain America Civil War at Amazon here
Captain America Civil War will be released on September 13, 2016. You can order it today. This movie will probably be considered the best this year. It was the perfect superhero movie, almost. Nothing in this life is perfect, of course, but it's likely a movie you'll watch again and again for some time to come.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman