*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Hope and Optimism to Return to Movie Superman! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / DC Comics / Superman / Hope and Optimism to Return to Movie Superman!
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Hope and Optimism to Return to Movie Superman!

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  19 May 2016 14:07
WB appointed Geoff Johns & Jon Berg As co-Heads Of DC films. Geoff Johns said in one interview that what DC needed in its movies was "hope and optimism". Johns is the one currently behind DC's "The Rebirth" comics event.

He also said, "I think people make a mistake when they say, ‘Superman’s not relateable because he’s so powerful,’" he explained. "I’m like, ‘Are you kidding me? He’s a farmboy from Kansas who moves to the city and just wants to do the best he can with what he’s got.’ That’s the most relateable character in the world."

"There’s a lot of emotional underpinning of the characters and the stories. It's not that people take it for granted. They’re just not as aware of it. But when it’s not there, you really feel that emptiness."

sources: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/geoff-johns-promises-to-bring-hope-and-optimism-to-the-dc-films-a141827

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman/in-an-attempt-to-course-correct-wb-appoints-geoff-johns-jon-berg-as-a141806

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil