*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community CBS TV Star Trek Television Logo and First Look Teaser Revealed 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / TV SCI-FI / Star Trek / CBS TV Star Trek Television Logo and First Look Teaser Revealed
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
CBS TV Star Trek Television Logo and First Look Teaser Revealed

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  19 May 2016 14:13

2017 will see Star Trek return to television and if I understand it right, after that to continue watching you'll have to subscribe to the new CBS online service to watch it on a regular basis. That kind of sux because eventually to watch every cool thing out there, you are going to have to have 10 online channel subscriptions, plus 80 bucks a month for cable on satellite on top of that, and lets not forget the money it costs to keep your internet connection up.

I'd rather buy it on DVD and have it forever, and just pay one fee one time instead of a monthly fee.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil