*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Star Trek Goes to New Network 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / SCI-FI / TV SCI-FI / Star Trek / Star Trek Goes to New Network
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Star Trek Goes to New Network

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  22 Jul 2016 14:27

Quote:
HEROES & ICONS (H&I) TELEVISION NETWORK BOLDLY GOES WHERE NO NETWORK HAS GONE BEFORE

Beginning Sunday, July 24, 2016--and for the first time ever in broadcast history--viewers can watch all 5 live-action 'Star Trek' TV series on H&I, 6 nights a week (Sunday-Friday). Heroes & Icons is a free broadcast television network available over the air and on other local providers across the country.

The inaugural launch will begin on Sunday, July 24th at 8pm / 7 C with the very first episode of the heroic journeys of each the five iconic series, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise, and continue broadcasting in sequence every week on only one broadcast destination: the Heroes & Icons television network.

To find out where to watch Heroes & Icons visit www.allstartrek.com for more information.

http://heroesandiconstv.com/wheretowatch/ to see if the network is in your area.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman