Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel! A western for a new generation! Official SU The Man from Nowhere Page
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Justice League Movie Trailers 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / DC Comics / Justice League / Justice League Movie Trailers
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Justice League Movie Trailers

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  23 Jul 2016 23:11   Last Edited By: Tim

Affleck is a cool Batman! Of course, I liked him as Daredevil too no matter what anybody else in the world has said about it. Aquaman looks like a modern day head banger. Kind of wish he looked a little more like Aquaman. I'm glad he's not like the Super Friends, but do we have to go overboard? I'm not that crazy about the actor playing the Flash. The Flash from the TV show is great. Of course, it looks like it will be fun, probably more fun than Batman v Superman, but dang it where's Superman in all of this? Superman is my favorite Justice Leaguer!

http://superherouniverse.com/images6/jla.jpg
Posted:  24 Jul 2016 03:55   Last Edited By: new midnight avenger
I'm probably one of the few who agree with you. I liked Affleck's Daredevil and I actually liked him as Batman too.

Flash was okay I liked the scene with him and Bruce and he was like a lonely kid since he just wanted friends. But I still really like the tv flash.
Posted:  24 Jul 2016 19:23
Yeah, I've always thought Affleck was a good actor. I loved Pearl Harbor. Seems like the movies he played in that got the most criticism were the ones I liked.
Posted:  27 Mar 2017 14:56
New Trailer!

Quote:
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

What do you all think?
Posted:  27 Mar 2017 15:07
I like the humor at the end with Aquaman, but you know the trailer as a whole seems a little too much like a video game trailer. Nothing really seems real, especially cyborg. Looks like Batman and Aquaman will be the best parts of this movie even though they really twisted Aquaman's character in a completely opposite direction. Good song.

That guy is not the Flash. I've read Flash comics since I was a kid. I'm sorry, but the costume is terrible, the actor ain't him. Where's Superman? I know he's supposed to be in this movie.

My recommendation for DC, get somebody that knows how to make old-school real movies and use cgi as sparingly as possible. If you want a cartoon, then make a cartoon. Of course, I'll likely see this movie, but I just might not enjoy as much as the Avengers or Captain America.
Posted:  27 Mar 2017 15:10
International Version

Contains a few subtle differences I think.
Posted:  28 Mar 2017 18:39
The trailer's are good but I think they are purposely not showing us Superman since he died in Batman vs Superman. We all know he's coming back but I don't think they want to come out and tell us that yet. I think maybe he shows up later in the movie just when they need him most.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman