*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Adam West and Burt Ward are Back as Batman and Robin in Animated Movie! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / DC Comics / Batman / Adam West and Burt Ward are Back as Batman and Robin in Animated Movie!
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Adam West and Burt Ward are Back as Batman and Robin in Animated Movie!

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  17 Aug 2016 21:18   Last Edited By: Tim
Holy Nostalgia Batman! Adam West and Burt Ward's Batman and Robin are back but this time animated! Relive your childhood with Adam and Burt's Batman And Robin once more just this time in an animated picture! This time they save the day on both Earth and in Space! Starring Adam West as Batman, Burt Ward As Robin, Julie Newmar as Catwoman, and TBD as Joker, Penguin, and Riddler!

Order now or get price information

Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and DC Entertainment, will be released for Digital HD on Oct. 11 and Blu-Ray on Nov. 1. As soon as I see a link to buy it at Amazon, I will post it here Bat fans!

http://superherouniverse.com/images6/batman-adamwestbluray.jpg

Batman 1966 Toys Batman 1966 DVDs
Posted:  18 Aug 2016 22:49
I wonder if it'll be like a sequel to the Batman Movie they did? I can't wait to see how Bat Shark Repellent works in space lol.

Definitely be adding this one to my collection as long as the price isn't ridiculously high.
Posted:  19 Aug 2016 14:00
Yeah, I'll be getting this one too. It would be great if they made a new cartoon series of it. I'd get the whole collection. Campy is cool. The Adam West Batman and the Brave and the Bold are like my favorite versions.

Whoops that reminds me Adam West and Burt Ward have actually did a cartoon series in like 77 called the new New Adventures of Batman, but it wasn't really based off of the 66 Batman TV show. I've got that one on DVD. It's also the one with Bat-mite.

And Adam West returned to play Batman in some of the last episodes of the Super Friends as well. It was a much more serious take than his live action version.
Posted:  19 Aug 2016 17:04
I just found the box cover art for Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.

http://superherouniverse.com/images6/batman66.jpg
Posted:  23 Aug 2016 19:51   Last Edited By: Tim
Another trailer has just been released!

Quote:
“It’s back to the 1960s as Batman and Robin spring into action when Gotham City is threatened by a quartet of Batman’s most fiendish foes – Penguin, The Joker, Riddler and Catwoman. This time, the four Super-Villains have combined their wicked talents to hatch a plot so nefarious that the Dynamic Duo will need to go to outer space (and back) to foil their arch enemies and restore order in Gotham City. It’s a truly fantastic adventure that will pit good against evil, good against good, evil against evil … and feature two words that exponentially raise the stakes for both sides: Replicator Ray. Holy Multiplication Tables!”

Order now or get price information

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman