*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Transformers Movie May Involve Time Travel and World War II 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Saturday Morning Heroes / Transformers / Transformers Movie May Involve Time Travel and World War II
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Transformers Movie May Involve Time Travel and World War II

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  27 Sep 2016 15:18   Last Edited By: Tim
http://superherouniverse.com/images6/Transformers_The_Last_Knight_poster.jpg

The next Transformers movie, Transformers: The Last Knight may involve time travel, World War II, and most definitely will involve Nazis.

I'll be honest. I've seen every Transformers movie, but after the last one it seemed like they were all really just the same movie over and over again. But if recent news is correct, I think I'm actually excited to see another Transformers movie. I love anything to do with time travel and I never thought of time travel being used in a Transformers movie, so if in fact it will be an element of the next movie, then I'm ready to pay to see it.

According to wikipedia

Quote:
On September 21, 2016, shooting for a particular scene took place in Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, Oxfordshire in England, home of World War II British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill. However, the mansion was dressed as a swastika-draped headquarters for Adolf Hitler for filming. This evoked both anger and criticism for being "symbolically disrespectful to Churchill" according to Colonel Richard Kemp who said Churchill "will be turning in his grave," whilst Tony Hayes of the UK Veterans Association claimed that surviving World War II ex-servicemen and women would be "appalled." The Sun published numerous pictures from the set. War veterans further attacked filmmakers for turning the historic palace into a headquarter for Hitler. Besides the swastika flags, The Sun reported the set featured actors in Nazi troop costumes and German tanks. Churchill was buried less than a mile away at St Martin's Church, Bladon

Distributor Paramount Pictures and UK-based High Command Productions, which handled the productions of the palace, did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but Bay addressed the controversy two days later on Friday while speaking to the BBC defending the act, "People have not been fortunate enough to read the script and they don't know that Churchill in this movie is a big hero, he would be smiling." Bay added: "When you see the movie you'll understand. I for one, probably more than any director in the world, have shot more veterans and more active military men and women in my movies. You can actually look it up. I would do nothing to disrespect veterans." Nicholas Soames, grandson of Churchill defended the film-makers by describing the fallout as "a completely manufactured row" and "absolutely the most dismal, idiotic story I've ever read". He replied to Colonel Kemps' comment quoted by The Sun by saying, "They do as all newspapers do. They go until they can find some wretched veteran who is prepared to say, "Winston would be turning into his grave." They’ve no idea what my grandfather would have thought!."

Filmmakers spent a reported £10,000 ($13,000) per day for the fortnight shooting. The house, which is open to the public, is owned by a distant relative of Winston Churchill, Jamie Spencer-Churchill, 12th Duke of Marlborough.

From an article I read at superherohype.com

Quote:
There’s a thing I saw in the paper about Blenheim,” Bay told BBC News, “and I just want to say that people were not fortunate enough to read the script. They don’t know that Churchill, in this movie, is a big hero and Churchill would be smiling about last night.”

Here's hoping that they go all the way with it. I would love to see giant robots smack dab in the middle of World War II bombs blasting away, throwing tanks, airplane, etc. This could be really awesome!

Superherohype posted this as well.

Quote:
Although it has not been officially confirmed, recent video from the set, suggests that we might be seeing Sir Anthony Hopkins in the Churchill role. Could his childhood home being taken over by the Third Reich represent a parallel timeline that he’ll have to team with the Transformers and King Arthur to avoid?

Transformers merchandise and collectibles
Posted:  06 Dec 2016 16:51
Here we go. I think this is the first trailer from Transformers upcoming movie. It's got Nazis, giant robots of course, and drama!

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil