*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Hugh Jackman Wolverine Movie Trailers 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Marvel Comics / X-men / Hugh Jackman Wolverine Movie Trailers
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Hugh Jackman Wolverine Movie Trailers

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  20 Oct 2016 16:57
To clarify it's not the last trailer, but the first trailer of the last Wolverine movie to star Hugh Jackman. Very depressing thought and very depressing Johnny Cash song they chose for the trailer. I like it, but it's depressing. They used that same song on a episode of Smallville. Just can't remember which one.

I guess it's not reasonable to expect Hugh Jackman to play Wolverine forever, but for him to retire from Wolverine makes me feel older. How about just one more Hugh, or two, or three?
Posted:  19 Jan 2017 17:18

In the near future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X in a hideout on the Mexican border. But Logan's attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are up-ended when a young mutant arrives, being pursued by dark forces.

In Theaters - March 3, 2017

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Richard E. Grant, Boyd Holbrook, Stephen Merchant, and Dafne Keen

Directed by James Mangold
Posted:  19 Jan 2017 21:38
Looks better than I thought. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint!
Posted:  21 Jan 2017 17:12
I think it looks decent, but I was kind of hoping for a post-apocalyptic kind of movie.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Home repair videos

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman
Captain America Daredevil