Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel! A western for a new generation! Official SU The Man from Nowhere Page
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Sword of the Apocalypse now on Amazon! 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / General Discussion / Sword of the Apocalypse now on Amazon!
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Sword of the Apocalypse now on Amazon!

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  12 Dec 2016 02:22   Last Edited By: new midnight avenger
The story titled on the SU board as SOTA was first told on this site in 10 parts (prologue, 1-8, epilogue).

I only made some minor edits but if anyone would like to reread the story on their tablets/smartphones or read it for the first time I have now published it on Amazon following the lead of Charles Raymond's Exile Hero and Tim Frady's Time Cruisers series among others in the hopes of reaching a broader audience and to get my name out there. You can get it on kindle for the low price of 99 cents.

Sword of the Apocalypse

Also for those of you who have read it please consider leaving a review on amazon even if you don't plan on purchasing the kindle version.

Thanks for all your support on my writing efforts!
Posted:  12 Dec 2016 20:07
Awesome! I'll try my best to review it as soon as possible.
Posted:  13 Dec 2016 19:45
Review completed. Amazon says its processing the review.
Posted:  14 Dec 2016 03:34
Thanks Tim!
Posted:  15 Dec 2016 04:26
Just ordered!
Posted:  15 Dec 2016 15:23
Thanks Jerod!
Posted:  29 Dec 2016 21:33   Last Edited By: Tim
Time to bump this thread up!
>
Posted:  23 Feb 2017 15:24   Last Edited By: new midnight avenger
Tim & Jerod

I updated the book by adding a follow-up short that I had written to it to add some length. Hopefully it will update automatically for you since you have previously purchased the book. Just wanted to see if you'd keep an eye out. It should be updated on Amazon today.

I am also thinking of adding a longer follow-up that I started and never finished as well. Once it is done I will update the book and it will be more like an anthology I guess at that point. I just figured the book right now is way too short so if I put all the short stories together it would be a better read.
Posted:  24 Feb 2017 15:39
Good idea. So far I have 8 chapters and an epilogue. It doesn't give me a story or chapter menu. That might be something you want to add as the book gets longer.
Posted:  24 Feb 2017 23:11   Last Edited By: new midnight avenger
Quote:
It doesn't give me a story or chapter menu

I am working on a table of contents and it will be there once I finished the final story and upload the new copy to Amazon.

Quote:
So far I have 8 chapters and an epilogue

I thought it would update when your device is synced but I'm not sure how that works.

I'd hate to think you guys who already bought it won't get the updated version. I'll check the FAQs section and see if there is any information on that.
Posted:  26 Feb 2017 19:43
Your book disappeared. I clicked on the link a couple of times and it's gone. No books are showing up under your new pen name.
Posted:  26 Feb 2017 21:18
Yeah I found out that you won't get the updated version unless you repurchase it, in order to prevent that from happening to anyone else I took the book down while I complete it. Once it's ready to go I will republish it. I didn't want anyone else buying it and not getting the whole thing.
Posted:  27 Feb 2017 14:52
Oh, ok. I was wondering what had happened.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman