Site Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
The Man from Nowhere!  
Non-stop
western sci-fi action novel! A western for a new generation! Official SU The Man from Nowhere Page
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Free on Kindle January 7 - 11 Shadows of the Past 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Superhero Universe Characters / TF Universe / Free on Kindle January 7 - 11 Shadows of the Past
Superherouniverse.com is the place to find great original stories and art as well as all the latest major superhero movie news.
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!

Free on Kindle January 7 - 11 Shadows of the Past

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  04 Jan 2017 20:23
The Kindle edition of Shadows of the Past is set to go free on Amazon totally between January 7, 2017 and January 11, 2017.

http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/608/skeleton_book_cover.jpg

Also available in paperback

Love is supposed to be a joyful ingredient in the renewal of life and hope for the future, but one romance that started in the old west town of South Fork in the late 1800’s could spell the end of the world. It was a happy fairy tale type of love affair between the town’s lawman, John Gunn, and the lovely Rachel Jones - that is until all hell broke loose.

Phantom-like Civil War soldiers with an almost supernatural bent toward death and destruction, sent by an enemy not of Sheriff Gunn’s time, come to South Fork seeking to kill the sheriff, who has no idea why.

Unsure of his past and haunted by his future, the sheriff must make choices that will either lead to a life with his beloved Rachel or direct him to a fate worse than death, while fighting enemies and friends alike.

Can he save himself and his future bride? Is it possible for a man to beat time itself? Could the answers lie not in who John Gunn is, but who he was, and who he will be? Rachel Jones may know, but she isn’t allowed to tell.

Time travel was never this deadly.

Don't forget to read the first two Time Cruisers for even more time traveling excitement.

The Man from Nowhere

Time Cruisers I the Exodus Trap
Posted:  08 Jan 2017 14:31
I've only just started reading it but you had me crack up at the end of Chapter 3 with the couple in the car talking

Can't wait to keep reading it
Posted:  08 Jan 2017 18:29
Glad to hear it. I was channeling a little of my own experiences with that one.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman