*Archives   Home  Boards Comics  Cons  Features  Gallery  News Shopping  Wallpaper  Wiki  Videos  Superhero Fitness Site Rules
Deadlaw has arrived!
Custom Search

Superhero Comic Book News & Community Workout and Training like a Superhero 
»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 

Comic Book Super Heroes Forum / Super Heroes / Superhero Videos & Trailers / Workout and Training like a Superhero
SU Stories SU Gallery SU Character List  Story Index  Comic Book News Headlines Shop here!
Workout and Training like a Superhero

Superhero Costumes
Posted:  13 Jan 2017 19:26
Training Like Superheroes For 30 Days

This video featured the guy that trained Chris Evans to be Captain America. It gives you a good idea what kind of things are involved in becoming fit enough to play a superhero.
Posted:  19 Jan 2017 03:14
I guess I'll never be a superhero. Not sure I'm dedicated enough for that. I'm not against working out and I do exercise a few times a week but I cannot bring myself to change my diet. Healthy food just doesn't taste good to me.
Posted:  19 Jan 2017 15:39
You get used to it. A little salt and spices go a long way to making healthy food taste good. You can make it taste better than junk food, it just takes more time to prepare in some cases.

I was the biggest soda drinker in the world. I was almost religious about it, but after I correlated back aches and inflammation with sugar it was easier. I was raised me on sodas and Kentucky fried chicken. The hardest thing I ever quit was cigarettes. After that changing to a healthy diet isn't as big a deal, I guess.

I do have the occasional organic red hot chips, and sodas made from stevia, no sugar or artificial sweeteners, which actually help me get by. The chips are so hot I think that they literally burn up fat in my body.

Sci-Fi with a Twist

Short stories that will blow you away!

Book Description

Top Ten Time Travel Books

*New Time Cruisers III Shadows of the Past

Superhero Collectibles

Superhero -
Books Clothing DVDs Games
Toys

Superhero Stores
Superhero Universe Characters

Aquaman Avengers Batman